Page 1 of 2
so by next school year i want to lose alot of weight,i weigh 230 lbs.my height is 5 10'-5 11' now. and i would love to be like 150lbs. but thats prob. not gonna happen so my goal is 185lbs or under,my plan for food is im going to walk home from school at least 3 days a week and i live about 2 miles away from school,im gonna start drinking water instead of juice/soda(since i drink alot), and for lunch at school im going to eat sandwitchs at the deli everyday,but my main thing is what is healthy for me to eat for dinner?im a very very pickey eater so give me a bunch of ideas i dont mind eating the same thing eveyday as long as i like it.and what condiments and other things that good on food(ex: cheese) should i try not to eat. if your not going to give me ideas the **** OFF!!! i dont wanna hear your bull****
i used to weigh 220. im like 5 9 or 5 10.
i lost alot in a year. now i weigh 168.
i didnt do anything, i just lost it for some reason. i dont know.
ANY food is fine, as long as you don't gorge. I lost 75lbs in 9 months, so what you wanna lose is possible. Walking alone won't do it. You need to do some kind of weight work. Not like get into a gym... But just do something that has you lifting and moving heavy objects.
i skipped breakfast for a month and lost a stone. i had no intention to lose weight, and i certainly didn't need to lose the weight.
UG's Stock Market Guy

Hablo Español
Wǒ néng shuō Zhōngwén

So you can speak to me in English, Spanish or Chinese

My Recordings:

Dissident Blues
El Farol
Lenny
We'll Make This Work
Stop This Train
When I was 5 feet tall, I weighed 190 pounds, roughly. Now, I'm about 6'1" and weigh about 150-155. I biked a lot, drank only diet soda, only ate when I was hungry (not when I was bored) and grew a lot.
yea stay away from all condiments basically: cheese (like you said), dressings, mayo, etc. All pop or lemonade, don't eat lots of carbs and pasta and bread if you aren't going to do any working out or running
Member #3 of the Breaking Benjamin Fanclub PM Electric7 to join.
I lost 20lbs in 2 weeks. I didn't eat and had meningitis.

It sucks for those 2 weeks but is the ultimate in weight loss.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by ddranthony92
so by next school year i want to lose alot of weight,i weigh 230 lbs.my height is 5 10'-5 11' now. and i would love to be like 150lbs. but thats prob. not gonna happen so my goal is 185lbs or under,my plan for food is im going to walk home from school at least 3 days a week and i live about 2 miles away from school,im gonna start drinking water instead of juice/soda(since i drink alot), and for lunch at school im going to eat sandwitchs at the deli everyday,but my main thing is what is healthy for me to eat for dinner?im a very very pickey eater so give me a bunch of ideas i dont mind eating the same thing eveyday as long as i like it.and what condiments and other things that good on food(ex: cheese) should i try not to eat. if your not going to give me ideas the **** OFF!!! i dont wanna hear your bull****

Eat what you like but make sure your prepared to work it off.
Last year I lost 48 pounds. 30 of it in one month, which I don't imagine is very healthy. I didn't starve myself or anything, just exercise and eating well. I've managed to keep it off, too. I've only gained 10 pounds, which is just me getting taller/muscle.
i tryed
failed
gained
and endangered my health (y)
Quote by Atomic48
Nothing's impossible if you have the proper artillery.

Quote by Prole
In-depth common sense, at your service.

I Witnessed The Glory Of GORHL!

"It all shall fall, by the grace of the people." - ZDLR in Producer.
I lost 2 stone n a week, I was I hospital and the food was so manky I literally couldn't eat it.
"It's not nice when people call you darling and that"
227 5' 9"
in about 1.5 months I'm now
185 5'9"

My original goal was 180, now it's 170.

No soda,no fries, no snacks. When I eat out (del taco, in n out, subway) I always eat vegetarian.
Veggie delite with avocado owns! grill cheese at in n out, and bean and cheese burrito at del taco. Or veggie burrito at the taco stands.

Exercise: 6-7 miles jog/walk, approx 800 cals burned, 80 minutes.

As soon as I hit 170, I'll be focusing on weight lifting to look 160.
Run EVERYday. do crunches. for supper just don't eat much. the same goes for lunch
Last edited by that1l)ude at Oct 15, 2007,
do not eat any white bread ever, it is terrible for you, you might as well be eating cake, start running every day and put in weight training too, you will put on weight at first but it will help you in the long run. 1 pound of muscle burns 35 calories a day
Quote by Eminored
The Pit is like the black market man. Everything's faster and you don't have to speak correct English.
cut out snacks, do exercise and change what you eat so its healthy. You could have the most amazing fitness program but if you just eat bad it won't do ****.
I used to weigh about 215 and now I am 180. Unless you are an exremely flabby 230, I wouldn't bother trying to hit 150. You wil be skinny as a rail.

And also remember that weight is not the best measure of health. Muscle is about twice as massive as fat, so you can actually gain weight as you get healthier. And you should be working on building muscle mass. Having more muscle mass increases your metabolism, which means your body will burn more energy every day to support your muscle mass.

Cutting out caloric beverages is a GREAT start. There is no reason to be drinking soda or sugary juices. Drinking water is one of the smartest thing you can do. You probably reduced your calorie intake by 25% already.

I would also suggest running 2 miles a couple times a week instead of walking. Walking is good, running is better. And don't give up. It is not going to be instant, but if you do everything right you will see results.

After a couple months your weight loss will level off, but that doesn't mean you can go back to your old habits. Healthy living is not a temporary response, it is a lifestyle.

Best of luck to you!

(light beer)
4 strings good, 6 strings bad.
i forgot to mention i have gym every other day (3 times a week) and they make us do 3 laps around the b-ball court and then i do my activity right now its volley ball but that changes on monday
Alot is not a word, it's 'a lot'.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp
Alot is not a word, it's 'a lot'.

o damn, well thanks i really did not know that
i used to be really short until this year for some reason, i grew 4 inches over the summer which is insane and most kids didn't know who i was because i got so tall. But for 5'9" I still weigh like 125. People say its unhealthy, and i don't believe them, but i have a bunch of health problems, like a bunch of heart problems, blood pressure, tourettes (luckily i only flinch every hour or so) allergic to EVERYTHING, arthritis, but yeah, lose weight, ddranthony92
Quote by tjbhdeath squad
i used to be really short until this year for some reason, i grew 4 inches over the summer which is insane and most kids didn't know who i was because i got so tall. But for 5'9" I still weigh like 125. People say its unhealthy, and i don't believe them, but i have a bunch of health problems, like a bunch of heart problems, blood pressure, tourettes (luckily i only flinch every hour or so) allergic to EVERYTHING, arthritis, but yeah, lose weight, ddranthony92

You grew four inches and people didn't recognise you?

I find that hard to believe.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by ddranthony92

instead of walking home 3 days a week run. and walk every other day.as for food...look for this thing called CSIRO diet its by an Australian Govt thingy...i lost 20 kilos doing it.
Quote by Smokey Amp
You grew four inches and people didn't recognise you?

I find that hard to believe.

Yeah, my eyes used to be at their lips and now i'm like an inch taller than all my classmates over summer, my dad told me that he also had a real fast & short growth spurt
Quote by tjbhdeath squad
Yeah, my eyes used to be at their lips and now i'm like an inch taller than all my classmates over summer, my dad told me that he also had a real fast & short growth spurt

wow i just realized i have you sigged hows it feel?
There was a guy on another thread that mentioned his friend losing a lot of weight by drinking plenty of water before each meal to not be as hungry during the meal.
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.
Run a lot. At least 2 miles about 4 times a week. If you can do it every day thats even better. Not only will you lose fat but you will gain lots of muscle in your legs if you go at a good pace. As far as diet, don't eat because your bored, absolutely no soda for awhile, and seriously cut back on processed foods. You should be fine. Do exercises such as sit-ups and push-ups as well. Don't do crunches. Crunches are for unmotivated people. Maybe even throw in some six-inches. Good luck.
Stephen King stopped by our gas station one time, but everyone was too scared to talk to him. But Jake, the gas station attendant, made eye contact with him. That night he lost two hundred pounds.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Here goes the TDK work out (I keep it copied for anyone who wants to know)

Re: Diet plan
If you saw my most recent post it has a diet plan. eat alot more protein and the days your off run some more or do crunches
here is a copy of my workout plan

alright the first thing I didnt eat or a week before i worked out (i was just trying to lose alot of weight in a really stupid way- but it decreased my stomach size so i ate small portions in the long run)

my workout plan was
Decline Bench Press- low weight 5 sets of 15 reps with 30 second rests

Crunches- 10 sets of 50 with 30 seconds rests (when you lay down and you put your knees up put one leg across the other so it looks like a T and switch legs each set)

Incline Bench Press- low weights 5 sets of 15 reps with 30 second rests

Curl- low weight 5 sets of 15 reps with 30 second rests

I was on a strict protein diet In the morning i would eat egg whites *take the yellow yolk out* and all i would drink was water
for lunch *school lunch* i would usualy eat a steak or a salad or burger but not the fries and milk *mil has lots of protein*
and i would eat lots of meat for dinner- dotn eat carbs at night b/c you dont need all of that energy

i just didnt eat any fatty foods- but once a week- usually saturday or sunday i would snack on junk food so my body would still have that stuff in it or else the healthy food would eventually stop being as effective/ *your body wont burn as much fat or sugar if you stop talking it in*

and you'll start eating more- just eat alot of protein

work out every other day or you wont see results- you can crunches everyday or some leg lifts or run or whatever.

its going to be pretty painful when you first start so about after 2 weeks start adding more weight to keep the workout efficient. and the 30 second rests are the most important part of the work out- you acnt go any higher or lower
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
If I did.. I'd be like 60 pounds.. (I weigh 90 lb)
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
Quote by FaceTheBass
I used to weigh about 215 and now I am 180. Unless you are an exremely flabby 230, I wouldn't bother trying to hit 150. You wil be skinny as a rail.

And also remember that weight is not the best measure of health. Muscle is about twice as massive as fat, so you can actually gain weight as you get healthier. And you should be working on building muscle mass. Having more muscle mass increases your metabolism, which means your body will burn more energy every day to support your muscle mass.

Cutting out caloric beverages is a GREAT start. There is no reason to be drinking soda or sugary juices. Drinking water is one of the smartest thing you can do. You probably reduced your calorie intake by 25% already.

I would also suggest running 2 miles a couple times a week instead of walking. Walking is good, running is better. And don't give up. It is not going to be instant, but if you do everything right you will see results.

After a couple months your weight loss will level off, but that doesn't mean you can go back to your old habits. Healthy living is not a temporary response, it is a lifestyle.

Best of luck to you!

(light beer)

Any tips for someone who can't run for 1 1/2 minutes without feeling dead?
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Quote by spartan 118
Any tips for someone who can't run for 1 1/2 minutes without feeling dead?

Just build up to it. Pace yourself, and do what you can. Don't be afraid to push yourself beyond what you think your limit is. Running isn't supposed to be comfortable. Just stay hydrated and don't kill yourself. If you keep running on a regular basis, your stamina will increase, and eventually you'll be doing marathons before breakfast.
4 strings good, 6 strings bad.
Page 1 of 2