I've been looking for a new guitar and i was thinking about getting the Ibanez Ibanez RG370DXGP or the RG5EX1, or something that has a HSH setup.

but i really don't want the Edge III or a tremelo at all. The only HSH Guitar that i can find that has a set bridge is paul gilbert's model but i don't have that much money

Anyways i saw that paul gilbert changed his guitar from a tremelo to a set bridge and i was wondering if i could do that too? and if i can how would i do that?
Just get a block of wood and block off the trem, simple really, or if you have the money, get a tremol-no, pretty much does the same as the block of wood, but looks better.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?