Hi. Were gonna start doing some gigs. How many songs should we have?

Weve got about 6 at the moment. Is this enough?
get 7 or 8...just in case
GEAR
PRS Custom 24
Tanglewood ROCK III
Epiphone LP Custom
Squier Strat
Epiphone Explorer
Ibanez GRG07LTD2
Marhsall AVT100
Originally posted by fender1618
i would rather have a guitar in place of my organs, OR CANDY
safe
also its in a village hall. our current amps are like 12-15 watts. Is that way too small?
I dont even practice on a 15 watt amp. You're gonna need something bigger to gig with.
Quote by mrcrono
I dont even practice on a 15 watt amp. You're gonna need something bigger to gig with.

+128746292743728495

Wayyy bigger. More in the range of 50 +
Quote by zakattak_
safe
also its in a village hall. our current amps are like 12-15 watts. Is that way too small?

i dont think 15watts can do a hall
yeah
ill talk to the other band playing cos there abit more established so they mite share or something.
sorry for posting so many times in your thread, BUT you could go to your local music store and possibly rent some amps. My music store rents out half stacks. And if you could do that, that would be better. nam sayin?
yeah we dont have a pa and the venue wont either. we'll work something out.
Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen
Gear List

Guitars
PRS SE Tremonti
Ltd Mh-100qmnt
Peavey Rotor ex
Crafter Acoustic

Amps
Bugera 333
Bugera 412h

Effects
Marshall Shredmaster
Line 6 MM4
Line 6 DL4
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Dan Electro Fish'n'chips
Ibanez LU-10
Just make sure you organise everything well in advance, so you don't show up and find out you don't have what you need to play.
My band has 12. But we only play 10. I like to have more than enough. Just incase they like us TOO much.
Depends on how long the songs are. Like if your doing 2:00 songs then ull need a bit more, but if they are like "Tool-status" length songs, 6 will do
Quote by DaliLama
Go to a friend and say "what the difference between soda and your soda?............(pause).............sperm!" Then you start masturbating furiously into their can

My gear
ESP EC1000fr
Marshall 1960a
Peavy 6505