which one's the best? can't wait for Saw IV, im not some sick dude who's into gore and horror and ****, but they're just cool movies. i haven't seen the third one. first one was mostly a comedy not really scary much. second one wow gory.
je suis haut
I thought Saw was pretty damn good, but Saw II wasn't very good. I haven't seen Saw III yet.
With a name like Yakult, it has to be good. Vote Yakult.

Member #11 of the "...Still Waiting for the Zombie
Holocaust" club. PM Smokey Amp

Roland Deschain of UG's Heroes and Villains Clubs.
The first was alright. That's where they should have stopped.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
Showers.of.shit
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
None?
Schecter C1 Classic Left Handed
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey Valveking 112
The third was a ****ing joke. The second was ****. The first was only semi-crap.

They are getting progressively worst, as most movie series' do.
They're all disgusting.

The first one had a clever ending but the acting was atrocious.
All you fans will be pleased to know that there IS going to be a Saw V then...
I hate it myself- don't see how you can actually watch it without being sick, but...each to their own xD
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
The first one. That one was alright, but the ridiculous ending was bull****. The second one was horrible and didn't even have an entertaining gore factor. The third one sucked too, but at least there were some inventive torture scenes (that pig thing was absurd though).
Quote by SickMetal
The first one. That one was alright, but the ridiculous ending was bull****. The second one was horrible and didn't even have an entertaining gore factor. The third one sucked too, but at least there were some inventive torture scenes (that pig thing was absurd though).

+1. Except I think the pig thing was freaky, imagine dying like that
Quote by cakemonster91

*chuckle* A peanut. With a face.

Go to your staff paper and re-write this song a half step down so on the paper it'll be like you have a "C" just move it down to a "B#"

Know your theory, then play like you don't.

The first was good. Second wasn't as good. Third was as good as the first, maybe a bit better. The fourth looks pimp.

Can't wait for 5 and 6.
~ Gear ~
Epiphone Les Paul
Crate GX-80
Quote by Guitarist132
Finish the quote

"This is _______"
Quote by Aqua Dementia
SPAAAAAAAARRRRTTTAAA! No?
Quote by Guitarist132
Incorrect, the correct answer was papua new guinea

Quote by Aqua Dementia