So tommorow Me, My friend, and my x and her friend are gonna go drink a bottle of Bacardi Razz(Which ive never had and the two girls are lightwieghts)and than seeing that beatles movie So im asking you is that bottle enough to get us all drunk or at least really tipsy, and is this **** any good?
You actually planned to go out specifically to drink one bottle of alchohol. Most people I know don't actually involve what they're drinking in their plans. I mean, I've never said "Hey, you want to go and drink a bottle of Fanta?"
Yeah, a fifth of that should probably get you guys drunk, especially if the girls are lightweights.
Quote by Minkaro
You actually planned to go out specifically to drink one bottle of alchohol. Most people I know don't actually involve what they're drinking in their plans. I mean, I've never said "Hey, you want to go and drink a bottle of Fanta?"

That's probably all they could get as I believe they are 12-14 years old.

And as it's your first time drinking you'll get drunk by anything you drink/breathe in.
with a little google search i found out that it is 32% alcohol so yea you will most probubly get rather w@ankerd

whenever i drink bacardi i feel sick so dont say i didnt warn you
Quote by .arkness:.
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.
I'm assuming it's a fifth, so probably not enough to get you all drunk although if your asking your probably not that experienced.
The statement below is true.
The statement above is false.
I think you have the order for your plans wrong. You should all go see the Beatles movie sober, then go home and discuss it because its INCREDIBLE, then get drunk. Also Bacardi is for rap videos, not for drinking. Get yourself some Absolut my friend and the ladies will probably thank you as well because most girls prefer flavored vodka than some nasty Bacardi that feels like you just drank battery acid.
Quote by Izz
That's probably all they could get as I believe they are 12-14 years old.

And as it's your first time drinking you'll get drunk by anything you drink/breathe in.

according to his profile he is 28
Quote by .arkness:.
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.
Quote by rhysm
according to his profile he is 28

Whaaat?

And he's asking these retarded questions?

If you're 28 you could buy one bottle per person and guarantee drunkyness... Why not do that?
28?.... He must be lying though. Just look at his profile picture.
that stuffs weak.

you should try this drink called absinth. its a bit stronger
Don't get Bacardi Razz. The only Bacardi men are allowed to buy/consume is 151. That'll get ya significantly plastered.
Sambuca, much harsher and gets you wrecked
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.