I was talking to a friend last week about recording and he says he owns 4 electrovoice re series mics that are discontinued(think that means they aren't made anymore :P) anyway, i dont know exactly what model it is and i wont see him until next week. He says they are amazing for miking just about anything.

Anyways, im gonna look out for them on ebay but i was wondering if anyone has any idea what model he could be talking about or if the own a discontinued re series mic, could they tell me what it is like etc.

Dont think il actually get any answers here but it was worth a try

thanks in advance
maybe so...maybe so young one.

Quote by Friggly
"But just PRETEND i'm not your sister"

Quote by dingmydong
I'm gonna start reffering to the female reproductive organ as the scarlet monastery now

Electrovoice RE20's are wonderful mics, but I sure don't think they are discontinued. Somewhat similar to an SM7b, but a different flavor.
PM Me for any help you need with recording systems/tips
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Good call

Man, you should be a mod, you know everything.

oh yes, ive heard great things about the re20's and they certainly are still being made. The guy i was talking to says they stopped in the 80's i think and if you do find one you can get them for real cheap. I was just wondering if anybody knew about any of them.

Thanks for the reply
maybe so...maybe so young one.

Quote by Friggly
"But just PRETEND i'm not your sister"

Quote by dingmydong
I'm gonna start reffering to the female reproductive organ as the scarlet monastery now