My friend was saying something about the color of his and my eyes being more prone to crystallization and something like if we don't wear glasses or something to prevent it, we'll go blind by the time we're like 40-50.

Anyone ever heard of this?

He said one of the symptoms was being unable to focus from time to time for short periods of a minute to a minute and a half, which I've been known to do. Kind of concerns me but I was wondering if my bullsh!t meter was going off or not.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
Is your friend an eye doctor? If the answer is anything but "yes he's had his license for atleast 1 year" I wouldn't listen to him.

What colour are your eyes anyway?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Misleading title.

I thought this would be supplying images of some form of weird necrophilia.

This thread failed to deliver.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
I'm not sure I understand the thread title in relation to the thread content...

Anyway, I doubt the colour of your eyes make you more or less impervious to crystallisation. Besides, if it was true, it'd be common knowledge by now.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Well i sometimes cant focus for a split second and have to look away but i dont think ill go blind anytime soon * touches wood* if your worried go see some one about it - im sure you will be fine.
Freak.

&&@Kensai - Ice blue. That's the problem, so say he.

Also, that's why I'm asking you guys. I can't find sh!t about it anywhere.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
I have some of the darkest brown eyes imaginable, and I too can't focus for short periods of time. Mostly when I read with my glasses on. I doubt it is anything important.

But you should wear glasses if you need them, or your eyesight will regress due to strain.
Eyestrain's defenitely a pain in the ass for me. It's why I don't read much.

But yeah my eyes blur in all sorts of random ways. I'll get these splotches of blur in my eyes that won't go away till I blink five or six times.
Quote by fly135

I figured it out.