Hey guys looking.
Im looking for a little input/critique on senior prank/joke ideas.

1. My friend and i have found a place online where you can buy bouncy balls. In my school in the main hallway the ceiling is nearly 3 stories high, and we can get up there. We were thinking about getting a collection together and buying 10,000 bouncy balls (200 dollars). And dropping them all down in the middle of a passing period.

2. Just a way to mess with the teachers, me and my group of friends are just going to show up at random classes one day.

We dont want to do anything that will make the janitors have to do any work, because they have helped us out over the years (ordered us food, gotten us out of class) mainly just ways to get back at the teachers/admins. Got any ideas?
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Joe Perry Boneyard (BKP Black Dogs)
Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Supro Thunderbolt!
film it and link us here
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
that first one is pretty funny, but can be dangerous. 10,000 bouncy balls lunging at people's heads from 3 stories up? i smell a lawsuit....

just cut all the power in the school, i used to do that on a weekly basis just for fun but it can be a good senior prank i guess...
1.) meh...pretty lame, especially considering it's going to cost you $200

2.) not really even a prank
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
But won't the janitors have to clean that up? I don't really see the teachers being like, "No, we'll clean this one."
Use the search bar, don't do the expensive bouncy ball thing.
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.
i would say go with 1.
my gear: ibanez destroyer( with gibson 500t pickup), epiphone les paul plus,ampeg electric, marshall jcm2000 triple super lead half stack
Senior pranks are generally enjoyed by the faculty, but if the bouncy balls hit people's heads/eyes or make them slip, you will get in a great deal of trouble.
haha
First one sounds good. As long as you make sure no one gets hurt.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
We will vid it. and they are the Small bouncy balls. 1cm in diameter. and Its really easy to clean up, the hallway is slanted slowly downhill so they will roll into one area, we have discussed this iwth the janitors. And its only $5 each. Any suggestions?
Gear:
Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Supro Thunderbolt!
I'm calling a male stripper to come onto campus and come into this one teachers class btw the teacher is a guy
Quote by VRGNR08
We will vid it. and they are the Small bouncy balls. 1cm in diameter. and Its really easy to clean up, the hallway is slanted slowly downhill so they will roll into one area, we have discussed this iwth the janitors. And its only $5 each. Any suggestions?

well then someone could be yawning and looking up at the same time and a bouncy ball could rocket down their throat and rupture their esophagus and cause their head to explode. ever consider that hmmm????
no. i didnt. so if you guys think option 1 is so bad. Got any ideas?
Gear:
Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Supro Thunderbolt!
I brought a paintball gun to school.

No one appreciated it...Especially because my shirt said "The time to kill is mother****ing now"

Jokes aside, that sounds like a pretty good idea. Or, during passing period, dress as spartans and block off a hallway saying "THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAA"

good for a slight chuckle.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by gagnerants
I'm calling a male stripper to come onto campus and come into this one teachers class btw the teacher is a guy

did anyone else catch this, btw good idea too
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
hide a fish in the teachers lounge, maybe even several, in really clever places, like if they've got those fake polystyrene ceiling panels whack em up there, the longer the fish are in there, the worse the stink will get, and fish smell stays for ****in ages man
Actually, I have an individual prank for you.

Cut some Black/Electrical tape into the shape of a Batman symbol. Stick it onto the head of a projector in one of your classes. When the lights are turned off and the projector is turned on, stand up and say "Excuse me everyone" and run out of the classroom.
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.
wow. that sparta idea is really really good. and the fish one 2
Gear:
Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Supro Thunderbolt!
Quote by freedoms_stain
hide a fish in the teachers lounge, maybe even several, in really clever places, like if they've got those fake polystyrene ceiling panels whack em up there, the longer the fish are in there, the worse the stink will get, and fish smell stays for ****in ags man

i did that to a car i rented. i accidentally busted the little light in the ceiling out when my friends and i were moshing at a red light (dont ask) and we decided to put an open can of sardines in the ceiling before we fixed the light.

Quote by jravolta

Cut some Black/Electrical tape into the shape of a Batman symbol. Stick it onto the head of a projector in one of your classes. When the lights are turned off and the projector is turned on, stand up and say "Excuse me everyone" and run out of the classroom.

omfg i really loled soooo hard at that.... fukin great i am definitely gonna do that
wow. that batman one is awesome. but unfortunatley i go to a private catholic school and we are to good for projectors and use Smartboards and projectors....is there a way i could fit it onto a projector bulb?
Gear:
Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Supro Thunderbolt!
Quote by Slaytanic6606
I brought a paintball gun to school.

No one appreciated it...Especially because my shirt said "The time to kill is mother****ing now"

Jokes aside, that sounds like a pretty good idea. Or, during passing period, dress as spartans and block off a hallway saying "THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAA"

good for a slight chuckle.

I like this but I say you run around the halls and burst into random class rooms in epic battles. I think it would be funny.

EDIT: If all else fails don't forget cows can walk up stairs but not back down.
myspace.com/theunwantedjellybean <--- Add It!
Last edited by rock_on986 at Oct 15, 2007,
our school had a small one last year, there was this teacher who rode her bike to school. So like 4 kids seran wrapped the bike a ton.
my gear:
Jackson DKMG(the one with EMG 81/85's)
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
old gear i'll probably sell eventually:
yamaha beginners guitar
gunmetal grey Fender squire strat
Fender 65R amp
If you REALLY wanna mess with people, get a ton of dirt and some people with trucks and block all the entrances. Something along those lines...

OR

To make everyong laugh. Have someone drop off something for "Harry Ballsonia" and if your school does it the way i do it, they call the name on the loud speakers inbetween/ during classes. Make it like homework and say it is for a certian class that "Hairy Ballsonia" has now.
Governor of the Jersey Rocks group
PM me to join
Last edited by Gmp211 at Oct 15, 2007,
Quote by kroberts8
Put lobsters in toilets

My friends little brothers Goldfish died, and i was sleeping over at his house.. and the kid forgot to flush, so that morning when i looked between my legs i nearly fainted
hah, pretty great ideas, when my dad was in high school, he and his priends put a toilet on top of the main gym's roof with a manniquins arms sticking in the toilet in the shape of a rock sign, with a huge white flag that said "ROCK" in big letters.

made me smirk when he told me this story.
-Gear-
- Jasmine by takamine acoustic
...that's it
Quote by Tubyboulin
My friends little brothers Goldfish died, and i was sleeping over at his house.. and the kid forgot to flush, so that morning when i looked between my legs i nearly fainted

that would suck
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
We really really really need an official prank thread. Seriously. I'm sick of getting 4 of these every day.

Anyways, fill a classroom or office with dixie cups filled with water or some other liquid. I mean completely cover the floor. Bonus points if you staple them together.

SAXEDIT:
Quote by jravolta

thats amazing
last year the senior prank was ****ing amazing

they bought 10 mice and with marker numbered them 1, 2 ,3 ,4 ,5 ,6 ,7 ,8 ,9 and 11
they ended up getting all 10 but couldnt find the last one hahah
I always thought the good thing about the guitar was that they didn't teach it in school.
-- Jimmy Page

I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes.
-- Jimi Hendrix
Get this guy to come to your school and jump into random classes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep5HwAlExKA

(Shameless Plug Of Friends Video)

But as for pranks, steal road signs and put them up around the school, got done at mine and caused chaos

The "going to different classes" one will just cause the teachers to say "Go back to your own class" and then you'll have to walk out looking like a dick. Unless you can get entire classes to agree and go to different rooms
UG BLS Chapter.
SDMF#UG001
SDMF#UG002-faqu
SDMF#UG003-pantera-nat124
Quote by ozmanfan9
last year the senior prank was ****ing amazing

they bought 10 mice and with marker numbered them 1, 2 ,3 ,4 ,5 ,6 ,7 ,8 ,9 and 11
they ended up getting all 10 but couldnt find the last one hahah

thats not too original >.>
get some mattresses and throw them into the pool
Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass
Gallien-Kreuger Backline 600
ESP LTD EC-1000
Line 6 Spider III 75