does anyone have any mods for the mxr zakk wylde OD pedal???
music=life
everything else is just details
Why? And no, as the only mods would be for an MXR D+, but they wouldn't work on the ZW due to the ZWs circuit being a bit different.
^don't listen to him. he obviously has no idea what he is talking about. Is there something you want to sound different? Pics of the circuit board front and back would help. Usually its a simple circuit to mod
ya i just want it to be a bit more heavey.... like to me it sounds kinda thin, and i want to get rid of that.... and i have no pics, my cameras broken
music=life
Quote by s.r.v.
^don't listen to him. he obviously has no idea what he is talking about. Is there something you want to sound different? Pics of the circuit board front and back would help. Usually its a simple circuit to mod

I have not seen any mods for the ZW. And I've search more then a few sights. And the circuit is different, due to the ZW having a tone and being higher gain then the D+.
just because no one has spelled any out for you doesn't mean there aren't any.

Now, the MXR ZW uses 3 1n914 diodes to clip. look for parts on the board labeled D1, D2, D3. see if you can find that. this is a good starting place
oh and these mods at the most will cost about 15 at the most with shipping
k....i found them, but they are WAYY to small for me to do solder work on.... thanks anyways guys!!!
music=life