Alright, I only got two hours of sleep, but I managed to get these down to a decently presentable setup. I know it's ****, and that's why it only temporary...but I just need to know what and where to fix.

I have no life, so some constructive criticism would be nice

*if you haven't already, crit my other songs [jam snap sucks] on my profile as well PLEASE!

My Profile
i think everything sounds great but i'd slow down the intro not much tho but if you dont i think it still sounds good
Quote by SonnyLastz
i think everything sounds great but i'd slow down the intro not much tho but if you dont i think it still sounds good

Yeah, I agree, the intro's rushed a little...along with the end of the song. The backing track is what's to blame, the guy who wrote it was off on a few parts; not saying it's terrible, just flawed.

Thanks, and I'll see if I can fit a separate track for the intro guitars...that way it doesn't feel as rushed.
Quote by Midnight Murk
I'm not trying to insult you, but I don't really like the tone that much. It seems too distorted to me. The solo was pretty rough, too. Other than the solo, your playing is nice. Good job.

yeah, i've heard that "distorted tone" you're talking about from other people as well, but it's the closest thing I can get right now without sounding like total ****

The solo sucked ass...alright, I seriously recorded the solo 23 times trying to get it right, and this was me stopping because my fingers were turning black because i need new strings on the guitar that's NOT broken. But you're not insulting me, the tone isn't great, and i'll work on it...or try to. Next recording, the solo will be better because i've been doing a lot more finger exercises.

Thanks for the crit!