Page 1 of 2
DISCLAIMER I DO NOT PLAY OR ENJOY HALO ALL THAT MUCH IT IS JUST OK TO ME. I DON'T EVEN OWN A 360 SO GET OUT OF HERE IF YOUR JUST GOING TO CALL ME A HALO NERD.

After seeing a few other people on the internet do this, I decided I wanted to seriously try it. And when I say serious, I mean I already spent over 130 dollars in supplies. I bought a printer, 250 sheets of cardstock 110lb, 2 bottles of super glue, and a carpenters knife.

Pictures
Right Bicep

Right Forearm

Crotch Piece

Completion
Helmet - 0%
Chest - 0%
Right Bicep - 100% Needs resin and fiberglassing
Left Bicep - 0%
Right Forearm - 100% Needs resin and fiberglassing
Left Forearm - 0%
Crotch Plate - 100% Needs resin and fiberglassing
Right Thigh - 0%
Left Thigh - 0%
Right Foot - 0%
Left Foot - 0%
Quote by smirnoff_black
Have you ever done this before? It's freakin' sweet! Earlier today, I was bored as hell just laying on my bed. I had an erection, so I started to use my penis as a gear stick and I was pretending I was driving. Has anyone else here ever tired this?
Last edited by Funcoot at Oct 15, 2007,
epic.

*subscribes*
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
That's actually pretty awesome.

I hope you stick at it.

Post updates as you go. Also, learn to take better pictures.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp
That's actually pretty awesome.

I hope you stick at it.

Post updates as you go. Also, learn to take better pictures.

I had to use the camera on my phone, be happy it wasn't one giant blur :P
Quote by smirnoff_black
Have you ever done this before? It's freakin' sweet! Earlier today, I was bored as hell just laying on my bed. I had an erection, so I started to use my penis as a gear stick and I was pretending I was driving. Has anyone else here ever tired this?
So awesome. I want to see where this goes.
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.
lol...

Master Cheif armor I am going to steal from you.... lol

jk

You can help me beat level 1 of Halo
(too scared)
Quote by neopowell
Killing yourself seems like the only simple solution.
i'd love to be walking down the street, only to be cut off by a master chief, driving a warthog, with marines in the passanger and gunner seats.
Kick Ass Ska from the New Orleans Area

Quote by jetfuel495
Quote by DamageMachine
Could be Super AIDS

omfg like in resident evil 4? with the tentacles coming out of his head?

LAS PLAGAS!

Quote by LadyHellraiser
I like boobs
Damn, i sound like a rugmuncher today, haha.
Quote by rancidbass220
i'd love to be walking down the street, only to be cut off by a master chief, driving a warthog, with marines in the passanger and gunner seats.

Surely it would be better if they were all Master Chiefs, and one shouting "LET'S CAPTURE THEIR FLAG!!!"
Lol nerd. (JK)
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
i always get sick of the halo obsessed nerds at school and online and what not but this is ****ing cool man. thumbs up.
Good luck man. I really want to see this. :P
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Roach5
i always get sick of the halo obsessed nerds at school and online and what not but this is ****ing cool man. thumbs up.

So being really into Halo and enjoying playing the game is nerdy, but going out and buying a replica of the main characters battle armor isnt? ... Anyways

I dont play Halo so..yeah good luck with that
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Quote by Roach5

Honestly I don't like Halo that much. I don't own Halo 3 let alone a 360. This is just something fun I want to do.
Quote by smirnoff_black
Quote by Guitarist132
So being really into Halo and enjoying playing the game is nerdy, but going out and buying a replica of the main characters battle armor isnt? ... Anyways

dude he's not buying a replica of the battle armour he's ****ing making it. So do us all a favor next time you try to bash somebody make sure you know what you are talking about.
Quote by ANGRY PIRATE
LIES!!! SLANDEROUS LIES
NOTHING IS BETTER THAN FAPPAGE!!!

Quote by SOADrox429
Uh... Sex?
Quote by Guitarist132

I didn't buy this did you even read? I'm making something with my own two hands.
Quote by smirnoff_black
Quote by t3h h4x0r
dude he's not buying a replica of the battle armour he's ****ing making it. So do us all a favor next time you try to bash somebody make sure you know what you are talking about.

Thank you, I added a disclaimer to catch idiots attention.
Quote by smirnoff_black
Even though i can't help but judge you as a loser-shy-virgin-psycho-nerd....

I've got to see this.
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."
I hope you aren't refering to me also as an idiot.^
Quote by Fyre Deity
Even though i can't help but judge you as a loser-shy-virgin-psycho-nerd....

I've got to see this.

Yeah I'm a virgin, and yes I consider myself a nerd, but then again anyone with time to insult people on the internet is a nerd. Not that I'm calling you one.

I am pretty sure I'm not a loser, seeing that I have plenty of friends who do and don't like halo, and me being a freshmen had an attractive upperclassman ask me to homecoming.
Quote by smirnoff_black
Quote by MedicreDemon
I hope you aren't refering to me also as an idiot.^

No. you said you were joking,
I'm talking about the blatant bashers.
Quote by smirnoff_black
Quote by Dance_of_Death
Go to school in that when it's all done on Halloween.

Seriosly, do it.

Or wear it around in public.

I hope n having this resined, fiberglassed, and atleast primed for halloween.
Quote by smirnoff_black
Quote by Funcoot
No. you said you were joking,
I'm talking about the blatant bashers.

Well, ok then. Anyway, are you gonna paint it, too? (or whatever you do to color it?)
Quote by MedicreDemon
Well, ok then. Anyway, are you gonna paint it, too? (or whatever you do to color it?)

Yeah I plan on using this technique.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYHA-VvBVY0
Quote by smirnoff_black
Quote by Funcoot
Yeah I'm a virgin, and yes I consider myself a nerd, but then again anyone with time to insult people on the internet is a nerd. Not that I'm calling you one.

I am pretty sure I'm not a loser, seeing that I have plenty of friends who do and don't like halo, and me being a freshmen had an attractive upperclassman ask me to homecoming.

Okay... whats with attitude and the need to try to shof off? I wasn't trying to insult you in the first place, but fine, be a prick...
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."
Quote by Fyre Deity
Okay... whats with attitude and the need to try to shof off? I wasn't trying to insult you in the first place, but fine, be a prick...

Good lord, please go back and take english. I said I wasn't insulting you. But now I am.
Quote by smirnoff_black
Good luck with your project. Why is it called Mjolnir though? Is that the armor's name in the game? In any case, a bit silly to name an armor after a weapon.

EDIT: Oh, by the way, if you want to spell it 100% correctly, there's 2 Ls.
I'm a communist. Really.
...........And my bow^
Quote by Raziel2p

EDIT: Oh, by the way, if you want to spell it 100% correctly, there's 2 Ls.

Hmm interesting. I only seen the armor spelled with one L
Quote by smirnoff_black
Quote by Raziel2p
Good luck with your project. Why is it called Mjolnir though? Is that the armor's name in the game? In any case, a bit silly to name an armor after a weapon.

That is what the armor is called, because(to my knowledge), a mjolnir was a flag or something at the head of a legion of troops, to show their power or something. Like a flagship in the navy.

The Spartans in Halo were intended to be the front line, hence the mjolnir armor.

EDIT:Oh, and mjolnir was also Thor's hammer...a symbol of power.
Well, Mjollnir is the name of Thor's hammer in Norse mythology.
I'm a communist. Really.
Wow, seriously, this is epic. I'm actually impressed with how it looks already.

Paint it salmon pink, yeah?
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Page 1 of 2