One of my friends has the Pink Floyd poster with the chicks sitting around naked and they have stuff painted on them. Google 'back catalogue' if you don't know which one I'm talking about. Anyway, a group of us were in there trying to decide who would be the hottest... does anybody know any background information on that poster? I haven't had much luck in finding info about it. So of course I came to UG, because people here know everything.
i have that poster and i draw myself to atom heart mother lady on there.
Quote by akack
We beat you 6-0 you stupid mother ****er.

"Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The monty Python appreciation society"
I like the Wish You Were Here girl. I have a thing for red heads.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
well yes we do know everything...... would that be considered pr0n? if not, im gonna go get it....

meh, irregardless of whether or not its pr0n, ill post it here

as for me, the wall looks pretty good tbh
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
I think the Wall girl would look the best from the front. I also tried to find background info, and couldn't. If there was any, it'd probably be interesting.
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.
Quote by jravolta
I think the Wall girl would look the best from the front. I also tried to find background info, and couldn't. If there was any, it'd probably be interesting.

I think it looks like she going to sneak a feel. lesbo.

I also think the Dark Side Of The Moon girl could be a ninja.
The statement below is true.
The statement above is false.