Page 1 of 2
my high schools homecoming is this friday and i really don't care about going. all my friends want me to go and a bunch of chicks(one i like) came up to me to tell me i need to go, my friends gf even said if i don't go she will drag me there.

so what i'm trying to ask is

WHY SHOULD I GO?
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
It's a social event.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
It's fun maybe?
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
For the hot ass???
Quote by The Spoon
i wasnt wikipediaing blow job okay, it just happened

Quote by primusfan

one time i fucked a sofa.

Quote by Draken
Freedom of speach?

on a private website?

Based in Russia?

i'm sorry comrade, but you fail.
You don't have to go. but, if you miss out on it. You may miss out on something important. Donno, that's the thing. You never know....
i'm just saying i don't see the point in paying $5 to go hang out with the whole 10 people i get along with at my school
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
This doesnt make any sense. Why wouldnt you want to go? Go and hit on the "chick" you like. You never know where the night will end.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Quote by cm_punk_fan
i'm just saying i don't see the point in paying $5 to go hang out with the whole 10 people i get along with at my school

Five dol...

FFS, IT'S FIVE FREAKING DOLLARS. You could spend five dollars and not even get a blowjob off a hooker. You could be spending five dollars and lay a lass you actually want to shag. This is a no-brainer.

You DO have brains, don't you?
Quote by FlyingFuc!<
i wish i were you.
i'd go.

go for me.
go for all the kids who never got asked to dances.

if not for me, go for your friends.

again why pay $5 to hang with my friends when i could do it for free
edit: And yes Dr. Phil, I do have a brain
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
I think
Aw hell with it i'll go, probally just end up in a fight anyways and hang out with the chick i like
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
I think
all my friends want me to go and a bunch of chicks(one i like) came up to me to tell me i need to go

i believe that that is a good enough reason right there
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
Quote by cm_punk_fan

again, because it's a social event.

/thread
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
my main problem is i HATE most of the people in my school
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
I think
Just go. You can hang out with your friends and with the girl you like. Or you could stay at home and hang out in the pit. Your choice.
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
Quote by d. b. cooper
Or you could stay at home and hang out in the pit. Your choice.

why you knockin the Pit, at least people here are somewhat smart
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
I think
Quote by cm_punk_fan
a bunch of chicks(one i like) came up to me to tell me i need to go

Ask the one you like retard. They're not telling you to go for your own good. She clearly wants you, which is surprising, considering you haven't made that connection. The only way she could have been more explicit is by asking you herself. But that's your job. So do it.
Godspeed son.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
another problem is i don't wanna screw up any friendships
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
I think
Well, everyone says that....but you know what? she says no, its awkward for like 2 weeks and its back to normal (usually....) and if she says yes u have a date. So just do it. Nothing to lose, really.
Cause you're only allowed a chance to go four times in your entire life, and those four years are the most important and change prone years of your life

do it, otherwise you might regret it
Quote by stringmagician
Cause you're only allowed a chance to go four times in your entire life, and those four years are the most important and change prone years of your life

do it, otherwise you might regret it
actually i can have 5 years my high school runs from 8-12th. i'm in 10th now
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
I think
I'm not going to mine it is a waste of time IMO
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Quote by crazygluedmybut
5 bucks is a beast for homecoming, mine is expensive as hell, like 20 bucks or something.

My end of school prom, taking into account £1 = 2 USD, cost me over £100, so over 200 USD overall.

20 USD looks paltry compared to that.
Quote by cm_punk_fan

that's true. BUT on the night of homecoming what are you going to do? nothing?
I've gone to movies and concerts I didn't want to see or places I didn't want to go just to hang out with friends.
$5 is nothing. I'd go.
Quote by FlyingFuc!<
that's true. BUT on the night of homecoming what are you going to do? nothing?
I've gone to movies and concerts I didn't want to see or places I didn't want to go just to hang out with friends.
$5 is nothing. I'd go.

I know you're not talking to me but I have been planning on going to a concert the same night as my homecoming just to look back on it and I'll probably have had the most fun that night out of my school rather than dressing up in a suit and acting like somebody that I'm not I just think for me the prom ( I think that's what this thread is about I never called the prom homecoming but whatever) would be akward and people around me such as my friends would be enjoying it but not me.
Last edited by Shredder6 at Oct 15, 2007,
no its the homecoming game and dance not prom
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
I think
oh, well I'm still not going to prom are you going to yours, out of curiosity?
k, this is just dumb...the chick u like is going...and you could be with friends...or you could sit home all by yourself and watch tv...don't u think that would be a little disappointing to that girl, but go ahead if u want f*ck your life up you anti-social twat
If you don't want to go why the **** are you making this thread. After you answer that, whats your point?
[IMG]http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/7971/ugsig7ej.gif[/IMG]
Meh I don't go, just cause I don't like the music, the dancing, the people, the school.

It's pretty lame.

None of my friends go cause they are all tr00 Punx, and my girlfriend doesn't like it much either.

Just go and hang out somewhere else that is fun.
poon

/thread
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
Page 1 of 2