whats the easiest slash song to play?
something from gnr vr please
i want to learn something but paradise city and sweet child and welcome to the jungle is to hard
patience

EDIT: The song patience, I wasn't preaching about patience and fall to pieces thats a good song from VR
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep
knockin on heavens door.
easy solos to learn. you can get really expressive with those big bends aswell.
learn that.
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
yeah yeah i know
practice blah blah blah
but i need to learn a full song
and something with an easy solo would help
and can almost play all of do it for the kids by velvet revolver, just not the solo and end solo after the trem picking
Slither
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
dont cry

TG
Fighting for peace, is like screwing for virginity

Screw you Waldo, go find yourself!!!!
nightrain (although i can never remember the solo if im not looking directly at it while i play it)

Jack my swag
acually paradice city is pretty easy, its all basicly three chords, and three notes, sweet child o mine is pretty much a d, c, and g chord with d min pentatonic licks, and welcome to the junge, for most of the song is only and a chord, and you hit the g note...i dont think it gets much ezer...if you cant get those, try, adn work hard on those to build your skill level...then you can pretty much learn them all ezily
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
Quote by bi-ah!
acually paradice city is pretty easy, its all basicly three chords, and three notes, sweet child o mine is pretty much a d, c, and g chord with d min pentatonic licks, and welcome to the junge, for most of the song is only and a chord, and you hit the g note...i dont think it gets much ezer...if you cant get those, try, adn work hard on those to build your skill level...then you can pretty much learn them all ezily

sweet child o mines riff is all based around one chord

Jack my swag
Fall to pieces is pretty simple. Sweet Child is not easy, but its a fun song to learn. Knocking on heaven's door studio is pretty straightforward.
GEAR

Epiphone Elitist Les Paul Standard Plus
Marshall JCM 800 half stack
^^ Sweet Child O' Mine is easy, just not the solos of course, for a beginner.

Anyway. Don't Cry and My Michelle are probably the overall easiest to learn.
Welcome to the jungle isn't that hard at all, the tabs make it SEEM hard but it really isn't.
Quote by SloppyJoseph
It doesn't fit my playing style at all so I figured it would be good for me
Well all the songs you listed are easy I learned Paradise City after playing a couple months and it wasn't bad at all. Slither is pretty easy as well, as is She Builds Quick Machines.
Quote by TheReFiller
Welcome to the jungle isn't that hard at all, the tabs make it SEEM hard but it really isn't.

totally. i hated the tabs. but one day i decided to look at it, and it was quite simple.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard