woah.. amazing
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
i've been learning this song lately, and i have to take my hat off to you sir, you've made a very good attempt. my only 'quibble' is that you on the percussive slap you try and let your notes ring out a bit longer, because sometimes you're just totally muting them. but great technique, such a hard song to sing and play, great work...keep at it
thanks guys

and apologies for the voice, i have a cold. i dont have a good voice by any means, but its nowhere near as awful as it was for this recording.
Last edited by punchupatatigge at Oct 16, 2007,
the guitar did sound really good...clear quality. its even more impressive that you played and sang it live i'm guessing? i didn't think the vocals were bad at all. i can see how it kind of sounds like you have a cold, but the tone of your voice is pretty unique sounding. i don't know the original either, but i enjoyed listening to it. good job!

crit me?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=693398
i didnt find the vocals to be that bad at all. not john mayer, but you have your own sound that still fits. im loving the guitar too.
Quote by .smudged.
Sex is overrated, try World of Warcraft.