Sorry to post in wrong spot, but there aLOT more peeps here than there is in the classifieds forum thingy

Im 15, and im looking for a band to join as a vocalist in the Ozaukee county area of wisconsin.
Music interests go from Metallica(new AND old) Dragonforce, Ozzy, Black Sabbath(duh), Guns n Roses, Alice Cooper, Alice in Chains, The Ramones, Misfits, Foo Fighters, Green Day Buckcherry, Nirvana, if u wanna see more of my music interests go to my profile

just lookin for a band that isnt picky with vocals, likes to just kick back, play some music, and not worry music genres and **** and just play the music that comes from the heart and soul, and if u need it i kno a drummer looking to join a band.

If ur interested, my email is zachb_13@hotmail.com, or pm me, w/e u gotta do to get a hold of me
My guitars:

Ibanez RG5EX1
Eleca Dread Acoustic
Dean ML

My FX: Line 6 Floor POD Plus

In the end, fact means nothing,
its all about perspective
Quote by maidenfreak666
dude ware in the hell is ozaukee, WI i live in lacrosse, WI but cant sing though....

Im not LOOKING for a vocalist, i AM a vocalist looking for a band to jam with, and lacrosse is waaaaay too far away. Ozuakee County is one county up from milwaukee
My guitars:

Ibanez RG5EX1
Eleca Dread Acoustic
Dean ML

My FX: Line 6 Floor POD Plus

In the end, fact means nothing,
its all about perspective