is there a way? not like deep cuts, just like some light scratches...that my stupid music store put on..but when i say light scratchs...i mean light...but a bunch...like...at least...7000
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
probably some new wood finish would do it, or a new paint job. But i would take it to a proffesional to do it, so you dont screw up your guitar.
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
dude...i dont know professionals...is there not just like...a polish or something?
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
^LAf, well not always.

i car wax my guitar, careful not to leave swirl marks. you have to use the right kind of rag.

some guys sware by meguiares x. but ive never used. it. you might need a compound job or something.
http://www.superiorcarcare.net/megscratxbrf.html
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by gopherthegreat
professionals = people at music stores

the poeple at the music stores=the people who put on the scratches
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Quote by *sigh*
Quote by bi-ah!
the poeple at the music stores=the people who put on the scratches

So they picked up your guitar, and just started cat clawing it, eh?
I'll also vote for meguires, I know they make products to hide scratches on cars, most guitar paint is pretty much the same as car paint, although you'd want to try a little bit on the back of your guitar first to make sure it will work okay and not make it worse.