anyone else watch this? its freakin hilarious. I liked last weeks episode where they start a band and their at the store and mac holds a guitar and is like "could you move?!" and then says, "yeah, that looks good".
Listen to CKY.
I love this show. There's a picture in the funny myspace pics thread of a girl that looks like a fat O'Doyle girl.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Funniest show on TV, hands down IMO. I just bought the first two seasons on DVD.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
The episode where Dennis and Mac are training Charlie to be an undergroud fighter is a classic. By far the funniest show on cable.
Yeah, its a pretty awesome show. Great characters.
G - L - O - R - I - A is love.... my friend.
this is an older one so i don't really remember the exact thing but the one where there helping little kids with basketball and they try to get all the black kids on their team is really funny too.
Listen to CKY.
The first and second season were amazing, but so far this one has been lacking. I missed last week's episodes so if they were good I missed that, but like this season has been disappointing.

The best episodes are the boxing one and the one where they let kids drink underage and the one where Mac's trying to get with a transvesite. I'm gonna go see if those are on YouTube.
Quote by spoolunking
The episode where Dennis and Mac are training Charlie to be an undergroud fighter is a classic. By far the funniest show on cable.

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

I LOVE this show, its f*ckin hilarious. there aint no arguin about it
My guitars:

Ibanez RG5EX1
Eleca Dread Acoustic
Dean ML

My FX: Line 6 Floor POD Plus

In the end, fact means nothing,
its all about perspective