Yeah. When they first announced it over the PA System announcements this morning, I was in disbelief. I'm not the most popular guy in the school (not that I'm not popular at all, but still), so I was surprised. It's me and 4 other guys or something in the race for Homecoming King. This is just hilarious. This girl I'm friends with that works in the student government thing, though, told me she might have manipulated some figures to get me in the final nominations .

Which I thanked her for, because it's funny. None of my friends expected it either. The ironic thing is that I wasn't even there to vote for people to be nominated; my friend and I had decided to skip the 12 minutes of going to your homeroom and voting, and just went out to lunch instead (adding 12 minutes to it). I'm gonna tell her to definitely not alter the votes for the final, though. If just a few people vote for me and I win, something will be suspected.

So that's what made my day, lots of people around school congratulated me and it was hilarious. What made your day?
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.
i got a lap dance

that definitely made my day
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Congratulations

and with political 'favors' already coming at a high school age, your well on your way to becoming the president... or at least a mayor :/
I like your Christ; I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
-Mohandas Gandhi
my school took away the homecoming king and queen thing because it became a joke

edit: oh, my day? thanks for asking, that mightve done it
Quote by jravolta
What made your day?

Your story ALMOST made my day. But not quite.

A comment a friend of mine left on my Myspace made my day. Kinda lame, but meh.
Quote by RageAgainst...
i got a lap dance

that definitely made my day

I got one of those for my birthday a few weeks back.
Better yet, it was recorded, so I can watch it again.
Spiral Out
Quote by Artemis Entreri
i got nominated too. I didn't go to homecoming.

Hmm. This will actually be my excuse to go to the homecoming game. I had prior plans, but football games are fun anyway.
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.