Is there any way that two electric guitars and an electric drumset can be hooked up to some kind of device where the output is through 3 separate headphones that each member wears and listens to the sounds produced. We are in a situation where we have to keep the noise to a minimum, and I figured if something like this existed it would be the best solution for us.

Quote by crazydiamond73
i killed a hooker while she was servicing me and we were both high on crack, all on the teachers desk. i mean c'mon.
guitars into multifx or preamp -> mixer -> headphone out?

EDIT: damn ^he got it
|~| Iron Maiden addiction |~|
\m/ \m/

gear in profile
You could probably use some sort of recording interface (so there's no lag) or mixer and have it monitor it back to your headphones when you're playing and use a splitter into the headphone jack to get it to play through 3 set of headphones. Just an idea.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

Quote by kyle62
A Mixer?

something like that but not really.....
Mixers take lots of inputs and put it all to a stereo track and in some cases...a sub out or two...but thats high end. They are meant for live sound so the audio can all go though a single amp setup for the PA. what you need is a device that takes lots of inputs and put it out to more than one output and gives controls like EQ and level for the outputs. This member is looking for a headphone mixer like the Mackie HMX56

Last edited by moody07747 at Oct 15, 2007,
Mixer with headphone splitters on its headphone jack.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.