so ya im doing this thing for class on the Iliad um one of the questions is Why can't the Greeks just pack up and go home? why can't the Trojans restore Helen, along with appropriate compensation? any help guys?
Cmstar90: i have too lisen to a song for hours just to figure out of one part it sound and how to move my fingers tso that it sounds that way
Cmstar90: when u seem to figure it out in seconds
Pride.

EDIT: I don't mean the gay kind, just the regular. Remember, everything in moderation.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Because the Trojans are proud, and want Helen's hot body.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Same reason Israel can't (read: won't) restore Palestina along with appropriate compensation.
I'm a communist. Really.
^They want Helen's hot body, too?

Gross. She must be like 3,000 years old by now.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Pride...
I like your Christ; I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
-Mohandas Gandhi
then there wouldn't be a story abt it....
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
I thought this was going to be about the Ed Sanders song
Rock Crawler of the UG Jeepers
PM Dirk Gently to join if you've got a Jeep
It's a matter of honor. Paris was a guest in Menalaus' (I didn't spell that right. I don't even know if that's the right name.) house. He betrayed trust and shamed the Spartan king. Also, the gods are interfering with the war which may have something to do with it.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?