Page 1 of 7
Think of women who are very attractive, and have little to no flaws with their physical appearance. What are some of your turnoffs with women? This isn't talking about physical appearance with clothes, hair, body, etc. I mean the way they act.

Me, for instance; I cannot stand it when women act dumb because they think guys like that.
Being clingy and annoying and over-emotional and...

I think I hate my Girlfriend
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
certain smells... breath or other places
oh nothing... just bein' myself...what? oh this? this is just my package...yeah... god delivered it, I signed for it, world keeps on spinnin'
I don't like women who act the same as every other girl in their clique... I like a bit of personality.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Gossiping.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
If they have a nice body and...they smile and their teeth are f'ed up.

oh wait not physical

i hate it when they have annoying laughs
Unfriendliness/stuck-up ness
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Bad teeth are a big no.

And clingyness. Constantly messaging you on your fone on MSN etc
UG's CHAV?

Providing Epilepsy to the masses.

Quote by Jakeylee111
^ I thought you'd been permabanned or given an ASBO or something...

Quote by xtheblackoutx
you're a sick person.

whent hey act dumb around good looking guys and such, and smokers just turn me off too
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
wow ok here goes

ignorance
her refusal to be open to toher suggestions.
she never listens
over-emotional
no hobbies
isnt very laid back

theres prob more

man i am really picky...this is probably why im single...=(
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
I hate dumb girls.

My girlfriend kinda is clueless and it pisses me off..

Oh well, I've tought her a lot in 2 years.
I agree with the TS; also, girls that haven't quite grown out of the pre-teen stage and overuse the word "random", always being "random" like their friends. This kind of ties in with Bushinarin's post.
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.
girl who think everyone is in awe of them, and i dont care for smoking eather, but im not sure if that what your asking
Quote by boreamor
Thousands upon thousands of people yelling "IcyHot"...

Quote by imdeth
She looks like she has triforces in her eyes...

Quote by Nakon14
*sigh* yet again, only on UG would somebody rush to their computer to tell the pit when their lives or property are in dire trouble.
Quote by The Madcap
Think of women who are very attractive, and have little to no flaws with their physical appearance. What are some of your turnoffs with women? This isn't talking about physical appearance with clothes, hair, body, etc. I mean the way they act.

Me, for instance; I cannot stand it when women act dumb because they think guys like that.

+1 Or when they actually are dumb. I like smart people. And I think I found the perfect person
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
Smokers, and anyone who refuses to at least try and listen to the same music as me, just because songs are 20 minutes long.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Quote by jravolta
I agree with the TS; also, girls that haven't quite grown out of the pre-teen stage and overuse the word "random", always being "random" like their friends. This kind of ties in with Bushinarin's post.

+1

Also when they act like they're too cool to talk to anyone outside their little "circle".
Quote by mr.cheese..
Now I've got it! Masturbate in the mud while smoking weed!

Quote by darkstar2466
Meaning is not absolute.
bitchy. like they just ****in blow up. or like if they are just annoying, or don't understand the humour in a joke, or if they hate me. ya if they hate me, i hate them too. haha no i don't rlly hate them, but lol i dono
When they have a dick.

No, but more seriously, I can't stand it when I find a girl, who is very physically attractive, but is just stupid. Playing dumb to be the "hot chick" is one thing, but when you're talking with a girl and she says something, presumably trying to sound smart and she actually says something totally false--I think that's a turn off. I'd still bone 'em though.

So basically, you didnt bang a girl, because she was shocked how small it was.
Lolz @ j00 and your tiny p3n1s.

I *heart* Metal ----Violent J----
Habits are usually pretty annoying. A smoker is a definite turn off. A heavy drinker is too.

The worst personality trait is a lack of humor.
Livin' Easy, Livin' Free
I forgot about smoking... and being stuck-up. I've been with my g/f for about 14 months now and she's a saint... I'm not saying that cause I'm a biased boyfriend, but I swear she could be a nun, or like the Pope... or God.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
I hate it when i say something, serious or not, and they just go LOL WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT? I DOWNT GEEEET IIITTTT. LOLOLOLOL Makes me want to stab somebody in the larynx.
Rock Crawler of the UG Jeepers
PM Dirk Gently to join if you've got a Jeep
teases. i cant stand hot teases that know they are hot and use it to sucker in guys to do something for them and make them feel special when actually they dont care at all, just as long as ur doing what they want u to.

this one girl does it to all my friends while i stay to the side. some people call her "the tornado" cuz she moves from one guy to the next destrying everything in her path. inside im saying "dude she doesnt really like u!!!!" but im not one to say that kinda thing out loud.
Stupidity is a big one. At work we got this real good looking blonde who is so stupid you want to strangle her. Me and a bunch of guys were talking about her and no one directly said that they thought she was sexy. Most responses were along the line of "Well... I guess.... I'd tap that.... but... only if her mouth was taped shut. Oh.. god she's stupid"
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
Trying to make me into a Hare Krishnah.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
#1 - Women who smoke. Smelly. Gross. Expensive. Tastes bad.

#2 - Overconfident. Just because you're sexy doesn't mean a lack of character is excusable. The "I'm so sexy I don't even need to act interested" thing is just so unappealing.

#3 - A branch of #2, women who can't hold a conversation. Seriously, if you can't talk about sensible, interesting **** for 15 minutes, you're only worth one wank. Girls convinced that guys have to initiate every aspect of everything make me want to beat them with a rubber hose. You're just as capable of coming up with topics to talk about, and ideas for things to do as I am, so get with it slacker bitch.

Okay I'm vented.
Clamdigger of the Bass Militia, PM Dinkydaisy to join
Some say a comet will fall from the sky...
Quote by whitebluesboy
Not having a sense of humor beyond an overtold dane cook joke.

Dane Cook's from my hometown

I'm turned off by the inability to hold an intelligent conversation...as well as the inability to hold an unintelligent conversation.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by jravolta

+1 to the random thing

except I know a handful of dudes like that too. WTF is up with that? no human can be random.

but on topic, blunt stupidity.
A band of my very own:

Pyknic
Quote by metaldud536
Close minded-ness. Open your mind too if your gonna open your legs.

+1

Also, girls who are overly spiritual and/or WAAAAY into religion.

I have NO beef, whatsoever, with religious people. Just because I'm an atheist doesn't mean that I don't respect religion.

But the girls who are ALWAYS talking about Jesus, and God, and adding them into every conversation.

Also, uppity girls. Girls who just feel like they're too good for everyone, the wonder why no one ever talks to them.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
I'm never really attracted to women than I don't know, but anyways, the list is long. General dumbness, ignorance, arrogance, elitism, hypocrisy, lying, being "hyper", bitchy, immaturity etc etc. The list goes on and on.
I'm a communist. Really.
yeah my girlfriend really lacks skills of talking. Whenever we talk on the phone i am the only one who talks, and its not because i want to, its just because i have to.. if i dont say anything, she will just be silent..

oh and the part that really pisses me off is that one time she actually said that i wasnt very good at talking with her. And i was like "wtf, youre the one who isnt talking" and then she just says, well whenever i talk to my other friends im perfectly fine..

actually all in all, the cons wayy outweigh the pros with my girlfriend... I just dont know....
Last edited by Mr. B at Oct 15, 2007,
Quote by The Madcap

No offense intended, Madcap, but I reject the entire premise of this discussion.

You imply that very attractive women are somehow different in their personality traits from women who are less attractive. I submit to you the following reasoning why this only APPEARS to be so.

Women, like men, come in a wide variety of personalities and levels of intelligence. YOU, as a man, take less notice of the ones who are less attractive. You lump them all into a group. Their personalities are averaged in your mind. They appear bland, but not offensive.

You NOTICE attractive women as individuals. You mentally consider them EACH of them as a possible mate. You scrutinize every detail about them. You become annoyed when you find a personality flaw you can't overlook.

You further assess the flaws you've found with some attractive women, to attractive women as a group. In a way this is stereotyping.

Yes, attractive women do share one common flaw. But that flaw is your mind. Not in their reality.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Dumbness for sure. I'm not sure why I stayed with my ex for so long. And bitches or chicks that act all preppy. Oh and girls that are all like OMGODDERZ LIEK NO WAI TOTALLY HAWT!!! That's probably my number 1 turn off. For physical I have to say hairy armpits. Some hippie chicks never shave.
There are three (major) traits that I find intolerable:

1) Being self-centered, thinking the whole world revolves around her and her petty problems, and even worse, living under the delusion that other people care.

2) Being clueless, thinking that willful ignorance is acceptable so she can avoid becoming a nerd like those losers who think they need educations and jobs in the future. A possibly related peeve of mine is the incessant use of the word "like" as a transition when one's tongue must pause and wait for the mind to catch up.

3) Demanding special attention and expecting men to bow down just because she's a girl. Opening doors is one thing, but tolerating your bawdiness is quite another. I don't care about your chromosome configuration - I will not just "let you win," and do your own homework.

EDIT: ^^ SomeoneYouKnew, I think Madcap just said that stuff about physical attractiveness so people wouldn't post issues like bad teeth or big noses or anything else concerned with appearance. This way, all the ones posted would be strictly related to personality/behavioral turn-offs. Madcap never really struck me as being terribly shallow.
Last edited by Quintessence153 at Oct 15, 2007,