ok, i asked this girl to homecoming that i am friends with right now, but i like her a lot. well homecoming is in a week and my friends keep talking to her and stuff about me and it's just reallly pissing me off cause it's turned into a huge mess. One of my friends said she was talking about me saying that i'm too quiet or something, which i dont understand because i talk to her and make her laugh and all that all the time, i'm just a little shy around girls i guess, but that's normal... at least i thought. So i'm asking if i should just give up and go to homecoming as friends, or just keep trying to make moves and everything. I dont want to make anything awkward at homecoming by asking her about all this, so i dont know what to do. I really want to prove to her that i'm not all quiet and shy, cause i'm not.
Quote by Heid
More realistically....I once tried to give myself head....I gave myself a sore neck and a loss of pride...
LISTEN TO ME PLAY!
I've run out of clever jokes and silly insults so I'll come right out and say it.

Go to the relationship thread.
Quote by NGD1313
I've run out of clever jokes and silly insults so I'll come right out and say it.

Go to the relationship thread.

i second that
Well, Jesus Christ, I'm not scared to die,

I'm a little bit scared of what comes after

Do I get the gold chariot?

Do I float through the ceiling?