So lately I've had problems putting on my high e string for some reason. I think this time I got it right but I'm not sure, so i took some pics to get your opinion.

I don't know why, but when I get it tuned up when I try to bend it a full step the note dies.
at first the strings stretch out. You gotta bend the **** out of it when you first put it on. After like 10 minutes it should be fine though.
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

alright, thanks. it's kind of embarrassing that I can't do it without thinking now but oh well.
I'm still not very good at stringing guitars, don't worry too much about it :P

It looks fine. Next time, though, make sure that the strings are wound downwards on the tuning pegs (or whatever they're called). Make sure the loose end of the string is always over the other. It doesn't matter extremely much, but it's always best to be safe.
I'm a communist. Really.
Quote by Raziel2p
I'm still not very good at stringing guitars, don't worry too much about it :P

It looks fine. Next time, though, make sure that the strings are wound downwards on the tuning pegs (or whatever they're called). Make sure the loose end of the string is always over the other. It doesn't matter extremely much, but it's always best to be safe.

Okay. What does that do differently? thanks for the reply btw.