hey all, i have here a peavey 6505 212 combo that i have owned for only about a year, and it is in pretty much mint condition. everything works fantastically, and i had a full JJ retube set put in about 3 weeks ago with a couple of hours playtime on them. i bought the 6505 new for about 1600 CAN, and with the retube set im asking 1100. if you are interested either post on the thread, or e-mail me at g_cash14(at)rogers.com. btw i live in waterloo ontario and would only be interested in selling to buyers that can reach me.
GEAR:
Peavey 6505
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez WD7 Wah
custom 5150 les paul

check out my first guitar build, the razorback!
Official Member of the I <3 Schecter's Club, PM Schecter-06 to join.
if your are interested at all in the combo, just contact me and we can talk price, please dont PM me cause rarely look at those lol.
GEAR:
Peavey 6505
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez WD7 Wah
custom 5150 les paul

i have decided to lower the price to $900 or so, contact me if this makes a difference.
GEAR:
Peavey 6505
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez WD7 Wah
custom 5150 les paul

yo g cash!!! what up~! man i wish i had the monies to take it off your hands!!! i want the les paul in your sig!! lol.... dude shoot me an email here:

ibanezguitars90@yahoo.com
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
sorry man i can't sell that.
GEAR:
Peavey 6505
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez WD7 Wah
custom 5150 les paul

no i meant email me for the amp...lets work out a deal... i was just saying i envy your les paul!
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason