Alright, so about a year ago, my eye doctor dude was going to try contacts with me. So what he does, is he gets the contacts, puts them on his finger, tells me to "open your eyelids all of the way", and then he shoves his humungus finger in my freaking eye! After having it still not really get on the right spot mostly due to me now being freaked out and stuff, he decides putting eyedrops in my eye(which i've never used, whatever kind he used felt like my eye was on fire)

After this, he tries pokeing my eye out one more time, still doesn't work..So while he's at this little sink in his office, i start to feel like i have to puke. Since i didn't want to throw up all over him, i decided i'd STAND UP and then tell him i feel sick. Of course, all the blood rushed to my head and i blacked out lol. I've never blacked out before but it was crazy as hell, everything was black except the very bottom of my eye i felt like my legs were moving real fast(like if you shake your legs real fast lol), and it only felt like i was out for less than 5 seconds but when i woke up i had a wet towel on my head and i was in their office's carpet floor bathroom.

So basically, what do you think it is? am i just a wussy?, do i have some sort of phobia of touching my eye?(might have some kind of phobia from that traumatizing event now lol), or is my eye doctor just a jerk? I think i could do it myself i just would prefer touching my own eye from having some fat eyedocter with sausage fingers putting something in my eye.
my gear:
Jackson DKMG(the one with EMG 81/85's)
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
old gear i'll probably sell eventually:
yamaha beginners guitar
gunmetal grey Fender squire strat
Fender 65R amp
He should've let you put them in yourself.

They suck for the first 3 days, but you get used to them.
Who dat?
should i get a new eye doctor then? he put in my little record "failed to put on contacts" or whatever so he wont try it again any time soon.
my gear:
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
yamaha beginners guitar
Fender 65R amp
Quote by catchy phrase
Dehydrated maybe?

i don't think i was, but it's a possibility. But do they usually shove their finger in yur eye? i thought they usually just tell you how to do it and have you do it with your own finger in the mirror.
my gear:
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
yamaha beginners guitar
Fender 65R amp
dude i have really low blood pressure and when i get up after sitting down for a long time i get dizzy spells thats what there called..... broke my arm doing it once.......i fell on my arm down the stairs and it comes out of no where and you cant stop it
Quote by convictionless
dude i have really low blood pressure and when i get up after sitting down for a long time i get dizzy spells thats what there called..... broke my arm doing it once.......i fell on my arm down the stairs and it comes out of no where and you cant stop it

yeah me too, whenever i stand up i feel lightheaded. But it's only when i'm laying down, not just sitting usually.
my gear:
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
yamaha beginners guitar
Fender 65R amp
I tried contacts a while ago aswel, didn't go over too well and I hate glasses so now I am walking around with 20/100 vision

wewt wewt
I've had contacts since I was in the 8th grade and I'll be 28 on Halloween and I absolutly love them. I'll never wear glass again unless for some reason I have to quit wearing contacts.
It took me hours to get them in the first time, but it;s totally second-nature after like, a day. Stick with it, no glasses > glasses. Nerd.
"It's not nice when people call you darling and that"
I've been wearing contacts for about five years and it just becomes routine after awhile. When the optometrist put contacts in the first time I experienced the same exact thing. I was totally cool for like five minutes, then BAM! complete nausea and I nearly threw up right there in the office. The sensation went away after a few minutes and never happened again. My optometrist said that she sees that every once in awhile because some people's bodies don't know how to respond to the foreign objects. She might have just been calling me a pussy in a nice way though
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...