Well im in a rut right now.I need some good songs to learn.Like some jazz or funk.No RHCP!!! I dont want to hard stuff like jaco and victor....So ya wat r some fun jazz/funk songs to learn?
Quote by Damaged Roses
I don't really understand why basses have 24 frets, I mean, I've never seen a bassist playing more than the 12 fret.

My Gear-
Warwick Double Buck
Epiphone EB0
GK MB 210
Fender Rumble
If you're looking for just walking basslines in general, I'd saying check out Reel Big Fish and Streetlight Manifesto. If you specifically want jazz, I can't really help you. I guess you could check out the Jazz Crusaders or Louis Armstrong, but they both use upright basses.
Quote by Yerjam
Could be, but the most important thing to remember is that it wasn't your fault, even if it was.
Shame on You by Hot Hot Heat is a jazzish like walk up/down song. Fun bass line as well
Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.
-Frank Zappa
Quote by The1bassist06
Well im in a rut right now.I need some good songs to learn.Like some jazz or funk.No RHCP!!! I dont want to hard stuff like jaco and victor....So ya wat r some fun jazz/funk songs to learn?

You could try some Incubus or Cake. They've got some pretty funky basslines.