No they can't. When a band signs on to a major record label, the band's music is owned by the label basically. But it seems weird that they wouldn't just take that down.
They dont want their consumers to suffer?
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
major record labels for the lose. sellouts to music. if you want freedom, stay out of the major corporations.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
Quote by misfitsdisciple
major record labels for the lose. sellouts to music. if you want freedom, stay out of the major corporations.

Yeah, but if you want money....
Well, that's one video down...now WB just needs to take down the rest of them!
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
Quote by chunkychewie

....stay out of the major corporations.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Quote by chunkychewie

Yeah but music shouldn't be about the money man. That's why Montreal ****ing rocks and bands on major labels just aren't as good in my eyes anymore.
Quote by chunkychewie
No they can't. When a band signs on to a major record label, the band's music is owned by the label basically. But it seems weird that they wouldn't just take that down.

they werent signed to warner bros when waking the fallen was released, warner bros has no rights to that music
Wait, unholy confessions was on waking the fallen which was produced by like... I dunno some small record company, Warner Bros don't have rights to that right? Only the stuff thats recorded by WB, i.e city of evil
Quote by BigFatSandwich
....stay out of the major corporations.

right, you make a **** load more money if you stay indie, but less publicity (more money per album)
Quote by GeetarAbuse
Well, that's one video down...now WB just needs to take down the rest of them!

dude, avenged sevenfold is amazing. have you heard any songs on the "waking the fallen" album? i thought not. they are really one of the sickest bands you'll ever hear.