Page 1 of 2
What's your take on it? Has anyone in UG actually accomplished this task? Do you consider it morally equivalent to masturbation? Discuss this deep topic.
Quote by Kensai
Racism... against the human race? Sure, go ahead
I truly believe it's impossible.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
i thought this was a guitar site dude.....i hear ron jaremy can do it......go figure
I used to be able to do it. Now I can't. It takes to much effort to be good, lol.
Quote by gflip69
Someone called me on my landline (home phone) and asked me where I was.
Quote by Kartman

It's possible. Thankyou wikipedia
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
I actually thought you were talking about getting a blow job from a car.
Gear
95' Fender Strat w/ Texas Specials
Crate 212xr
Fuzz Face
Crybaby
among other things
I personally haven't managed it. Prospect of any **** in my mouth, even my own, sounds rather... Blechhh
Quote by Kensai
No... that's what girl friends are for.
Leader of The Cult of Echoes, for those who believe 23 min. of Pink Floyd Epicness just isn't enough.

Pm Alex the Red if you're interested

I'm a member I Pignose Amps Club. PM Woodenbanman if your interested.
Quote by squier2088

I was intending to watch Cars with my two year old cousin. Now I won't be able to do that, because I'll be thinking about that post.
Quote by squier2088

I don't know if you are an attention seeker or just a dumb ass, but that was pretty funny!
Speaking of cars and sex, I remember seeing some pictures where it was a load of dragons having sex with cars. That was one of the strangest picture sets I've ever seen.
Quote by Kensai
We did a group project for school last year involving building something that could help the enviroment. We called ourselves Team Fellatio. Every time the judges called out our team name to present, we started to crack up and we could barely get through the presentation. We had the best project, so Team Fellatio was called out a lot.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by Soul Power
We did a group project for school last year involving building something that could help the enviroment. We called ourselves Team Fellatio. Every time the judges called out our team name to present, we started to crack up and we could barely get through the presentation. We had the best project, so Team Fellatio was called out a lot.

They allowed you to call yourselves that?
Quote by Kensai
Either none of the judges knew what it meant or they didn't want to say anything. Most of us including me, didn't even know what it meant until presentation day.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by Soul Power
Either none of the judges knew what it meant or they didn't want to say anything. Most of us including me, didn't even know what it meant until presentation day.

Serious? I thought the term fellatio was quite widely known...
Quote by Kensai
Quote by Soul Power

HAHA That's an excellent team name!!!!! Seriously, everytime we have one of those, some retard yells out "Team Discovery Channel" and everyone cackles their guts out like it was the official clean-cut, unparalled funniest joke of all eternity. I just sit there contemplating violence against the hack who said it.

That is a great team name though!

On another note, if I could perform oral sex on myself and I was flexible enough to do so, I would not try in the first place because that is damn disgusting!
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by Generalpwnt
What's your take on it? Has anyone in UG actually accomplished this task? Do you consider it morally equivalent to masturbation? Discuss this deep topic.

Look nubcakes, when that dude told you to "go fuck yourself", it was just a figure of speech.

You should have just left it at that, and not looked for other means of self-gratification.

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
didnt marylin manson have two of his lower ribs taken out so he could suck himself off.

EDIT: i REALLY hope thats what we're talking about
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Quote by Oasis-fanatic
didnt marylin manson have two of his lower ribs taken out so he could suck himself off.

It was rumored he did but I a few days ago this came up and someone said that you couldn't do this and removing some of the spine would be a better way.

I think the only way A-F is approachable is if you do a lot of yoga.
Would you actually want to suck on your own penis, though? In all honesty?
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp
Would you actually want to suck on your own penis, though? In all honesty?

its like a handjob with your mouth.

i'm sure after a few drinks many have tried.
I've come close... well, you know what I mean... its hard to keep it clean talking about sucking your own dick.... ****
This reminds me of the Butterfingers song Everytime.

Everytime I play scrabble, I make the word “At"
Every wet fart, leaves a stain where I sat
Everytime I fuck your mum, she wants it in the bum
And everytime I’m done, it’s not because I’ve come
Everytime I crack onto a chick, I pull my sack out
Everytime I try to suck my dick, I put my back out

Quote by Oasis-fanatic

It's been said many famous people have done this. It's all bollocks.

Quote by Kartman

I don't think it's impossible, just many men haven't acheived it because, well I can't see thousands lining up to try it and they just aren't flexible enough.
Quote by Idiot_Son
i went to the pub. the look on the bartenders faces when they realised theyd been serving me alcohol illegally for the past two years was priceless.

Quote by stiff-upper-lip
DoGaLog, i think youv jst owned everyone on this thread and well done.
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
This reminds me of the Butterfingers song Everytime.

Everytime I play scrabble, I make the word “At"
Every wet fart, leaves a stain where I sat
Everytime I fuck your mum, she wants it in the bum
And everytime I’m done, it’s not because I’ve come
Everytime I crack onto a chick, I pull my sack out
Everytime I try to suck my dick, I put my back out

I love Butterfingers
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
My girlfriend keeps trying to get me to suck myself off, saying "You can do it! C'mon, you CAN reach!"

No matter how many times I tried to convince her I wouldn't be able to reach, she persisted

She hasn't done it for a while now <.<
Now she wants me to have a clone instead. So we can both fuck her at the same time.

Awesome.
I didn't have a signature until now.
"You would if you could."

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
Oranges are actually a revolution though - they're the next step from Rectos IMO.
Quote by Generalpwnt
Serious? I thought the term fellatio was quite widely known...

Until now, I thought it actually meant a hand job.

Praise UG .
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by JamieB
Until now, I thought it actually meant a hand job.

Praise UG .

Fail :p
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Look nubcakes, when that dude told you to "go fuck yourself", it was just a figure of speech.

You should have just left it at that, and not looked for other means of self-gratification.

Yeah.... being able to suck your own wang... you won't be getting any awards soon...
hue
I dont see it being for nice... at least Id always be pissed that I never swallow.

Bleckh! What a ****ed up post.
Call Me Joe
Quote by wesleyisgay
IF MATT DAMON DIES TOMMAROW

FUK

Communist Mormon of 2.21.19.8

Caffeine Head of The Bass Militia
Page 1 of 2