Hey i have been playing alot of heavier stuff that is tuned down a whole step and i am thinking of getting a guitar just for it

i figured i would want something with emgs stock so i was thinking about

schecters hellraiser line

esp viper and ec series

so if you could just tell me what your favorite is for this type of music it would be kool cause i like to compare alot of guitars before i buy one
Last edited by spikeyeyerish at Oct 16, 2007,
schecter c-1 hellraiser.....
Quote by mista cricket

Passive pickups? Are there such a thing as aggressive pickup s?

Quote by guitarman015
What is theory?
The specs of C-1 Hellraisers(FR and non-FR) are amazing for the price. But, I hear that they have sticky necks, which can be a pretty serious problem. I wanna test one out myself, sometime.

Also, ESPs are great.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Something that feels, looks, and sounds good to you.
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
Jackson DKMG Dinky

FER SURE or

a Jackson DKMGT dinky

if you want hardtail

i like the hardtail more actully

or a Ibanez V-blade

those are the only V guitars i like

they feel great and sound great
my favourite would be the fender james root telecaster(that slipknot guy) equipped wif 2 emgs. Really looks and sounds great to me. But i'm not sure whether its out in the market yet. Some say next year but definitely a good buy i guess
Telecaster for sure, or maybe a hollowbody.
DRAGONFORCE IS THE HARDEST METAL KNOWN TO MAN
http://www.thomann.de/gb/fender_jim_root_telecaster_flat_white.htm
for disillusia, Jim root's tele, i found it on gak too but its cheaper from thomann, anyway gak said out in december.

I own my favorite metal guitar RR24
Member of the Jackson RR24 Owners club!

Esp Eclipse II Snow white
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RGA-8
Jackson RR24 Black w/yellow bevels, Limited 1/75
Yamaha FG-400A
Last edited by sepultura alma at Oct 16, 2007,
ESP/LTD M-400 or ESP Horizon models for me, but i started on Jacksons and i still love them, Dinkys and RRVs are amazing guitars
my gear//
GUITARS
ESP Horizon Custom
ESP M202BB
ESP HB300
Gibson LP Custom
Gibson V
AMPS
Orange Rockverb 50
Mesa Triple Recti
Marshall JCM800 2210
Jackson RR-24 or Ibanez Prestige 2570E (or other with similar shapes)
Quote by disillusia
my favourite would be the fender james root telecaster(that slipknot guy) equipped wif 2 emgs. Really looks and sounds great to me. But i'm not sure whether its out in the market yet. Some say next year but definitely a good buy i guess

id also say that 1 or the Ibanez MTM1 (mick thompson signature).. ive played on that before... and its incredible.. obviously pricey but its neck thru.. 2 emg pups.. inverted headstock that just looks wicked.. and its light and freakin comfortable. its got a 25" scale neck.. it also comes in the factory tuning of (low to high) B-Gb-B-E-Ab-Db.. i want it.. the Ibanez MMM1 is also great.. but its got no emgs, its super 58 pups.. but they say the pups are amazing and they shouldnt be changed.. its a 28" scale neck.. which makes it a baritone.. so it can go to extremely LOW tunings.. its factory tuning is (low to high) Bb-Eb-Ab-Db-F-Bb... check them out
Don't stuff ass round with crap. Just buy an ibanez.
Originally Posted by ibanez_guru
ARE YOU TONE ******ED??????

Thats not a dig either, its a serious question!!!!!!!!!

Quote by gregs1020
well i did sit 5th row for the who in '82.

ears are still ringing a bit.
Quote by Haha, Crackhead
The specs of C-1 Hellraisers(FR and non-FR) are amazing for the price. But, I hear that they have sticky necks, which can be a pretty serious problem. I wanna test one out myself, sometime.

Also, ESPs are great.

I don't know why, but the neck of my Hellraiser never felt sticky to me. In fact, it's pretty slick.

Dunno, could just be my guitar.

It's one of those things where you just need to try the guitar yourself. The only way to see which one's best for you, is for you to FEEL which one's best for you.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
for Metal??

Schecter Avenger, ESP Explorer, ESP Flying V, Jackson King V...
Gears:
PRS CU22 Emerald Green
G&L Comanche
Marshall DSL 100 Full Stack
TCE Vintage Delay
TCE SCF
TCE XII Phaser
TCE NR-1
Maxon ROD 880, AD999, PH 350, CS550.
Really, look at anything from ESP/LTD (at least the LTD 400 series and up), Jackson, Ibanez, Schecter... maybe look around for some older used Kramers... Dean, Peavey (yes, they actually make some pretty decent guitars), PRS if you can find a good deal...

There are so many choices. You just have to find the one that is right for you.

My personal all time favorite would have to be the Jackson Warrior WRMG. It's such an awesome looking guitar, and it plays even more awesomely.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Caparison
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia