I was just thinking on how much I hate religion, and came to the conclusion that I want to destroy it.

now, who owns a church?

pepsi
My lord Satan, please just shut this baffoon up. Id also like to mention how, to destroy religion, you have to destroy the believers, not the buildings.

number 1 with cheese, no pickles, king size
W0w! Ur t3h s\/p3r h4rdc0rx!!!!!
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
you know what would make church way better? Pie and lots of it.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Why would you hate religion?

I can understand not believing in a religion, or having objections to a particular religions set of beliefs, but you hate religion?

Thats just weird.
Come on.....Coke completely beats Pepsi, You got Vanilla Coke, Cherry Coke, And Coke with lime....all very delicious and diabete-licious
Super-serial list of equipment: guitar, amp, some picks, and a cable.

I know i can be an A55hole, however i try to mean well most of the time..
Quote by insideac
My lord Satan, please just shut this baffoon up. Id also like to mention how, to destroy religion, you have to destroy the believers, not the buildings.

number 1 with cheese, no pickles, king size

straight up, infact when you do something like destroy a building it brings these people together, and strengthens their beliefs. because it will add more fuel to the fires that burn inside of their falsely lead lives. what you have to do is just try to bring to the surface how rediculous basing your life off of superstitions really is. people kill over these beliefs, and die over them. religion will reign until people . . . (wait for it) THINK, for themselves.
Last edited by sestemofatowel at Oct 16, 2007,
Quote by Athelus
Why would you hate religion?

I can understand not believing in a religion, or having objections to a particular religions set of beliefs, but you hate religion?

Thats just weird.

I hate all religions pretty much. I don't mind that people believe in certain things, thats great for them, but I think they're all really ignorant, stupid, and all the same. And about churches... I burn them ... do I or don't I? It seems to be the question.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Quote by master
I reckon if we'd all chip in some money, UG could buy its own church??!

But the UG missile silo > UG church.
Quote by DeadDerykk88
Come on.....Coke completely beats Pepsi, You got Vanilla Coke, Cherry Coke, And Coke with lime....all very delicious and diabete-licious

I like juice.
I can see why somebody would be against religion, as an idea, and for the politics of it, mostly because I do. I'd not go so far as hating something, I've got better things to do.
"It's not nice when people call you darling and that"
Get a life. You can't force people to not believe in something, just like they can't force you to believe something. You're a hypocrite and a moron.

And Mountain Dew totally owns both pepsi and coke.
Remember when you were young
You shone like the sun...
Quote by CaptainOfSmug
I hate all religions pretty much. I don't mind that people believe in certain things, thats great for them, but I think they're all really ignorant, stupid, and all the same. And about churches... I burn them ... do I or don't I? It seems to be the question.

So if i've got this straight you dislike religions because people belive in something which you don't believe in, which in turn makes them ignorant and the same.

Which equates to you hate religion because they have a different believe to you.

Since religion is based on belief you created your own personal religion/philosophy for life so you must hate yourself.
TS, im totally with u about bringin religion down, many fanatic religious followers are the cause of many deaths in the world plus wars were started over religion and many people died for example the crusades, BUT (notice the but), it also does people alot of good, in no way can i destroy something that may help people get thru hard times or lets them believe that their loved one is in a better place after death. to be completely honest with you man its a double-edged sword. religion hurts alot of people but it also helps alot of people.
XBLive Gamertag: ecdeluxe1000 send me friend requests (make sure u put UG in the message somewhere)
Quote by master
I reckon if we'd all chip in some money, UG could buy its own church??!

awesome the church of ug
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
Quote by pepsi_lovr
I was just thinking on how much I hate religion, and came to the conclusion that I want to destroy it.

now, who owns a church?

pepsi

homo
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
religion meh people can beleive what they want faith doesnt bother me until someone knocks on my door at an ungodly hour
I am me. Live with it.
Quote by CaptainOfSmug

to typecast an entire group of people because of their religion is ignorant as well. I know a large percentage of us don't agree with some things that any religion might preach, but to promote the destruction of churches (any specific type?) doesn't help or fix anything.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.