yesterday came by so fast it felt like it was today

the the present will soon be the past and the past was once the future.

this time right now was the future yesterday and will be the past tommarrow.

and it keeps going in an on-going cycle.

right now the date is October 16 2007 2:04am. I can never get this time back, soon it will be 2:06 am and this time will be the past but now its the future. This day 10/16/07 is a day and once its gone its gone.

its crazy how time comes and goes, take a minute and stop to think about how your life has differed from this time and day a year ago, or 3 or 5. what where you doing at this time at this day.

this has just been a thought i have been having almost everyday for the past 4 years now. Its kinda hard to explain
Last edited by the_man101 at Oct 16, 2007,
Ironically you spend your precious time in the pit....
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Quote by yoshixxx7
Ironically you spend your precious time in the pit....

by no means am i saying its "precious".

im just saying it goes by and you dont even realize it.
There is no future, there is no present, there is only the past.
We know a thing has happened from our memory of it, and you only know your 'present' state because you remember it.
You assume there is a 'future' because your past tells you tomorrow follows today.

There is only yesterday.
Metal Head

One Day, We'll All Go Into The Water.
Go, Into The Water, Live There, Die There.

Gear
Squier Stratocaster
Jackson Pro Series Kelly
Jackson Dinky Sustaniac
Roland Cube 60
Peavey Triple XXX Stack
Quote by the_man101
by no means am i saying its "precious".

im just saying it goes by and you dont even realize it.

If it's not important than who gives a ****?
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
I think about that kind of stuff too. And I also think about how I am myself, controlling my own life, doing things that help or not help me in the future, and how I am separate from everyone. It sounds pretty obvious--I know--but if you really think about it, it's kinda scary.
Quote by Ryan Nias
There is no future, there is no present, there is only the past.
We know a thing has happened from our memory of it, and you only know your 'present' state because you remember it.
You assume there is a 'future' because your past tells you tomorrow follows today.

There is only yesterday.

That's a horrible view.

Live for today. Forget the past.
Spiral Out
Quote by HumanitysDeath
That's a horrible view.

Live for today. Forget the past.

There is no today!
Only yesterday.
Live for yesterday.
Its the only day you know for sure existed.
Metal Head

Gear
Squier Stratocaster
Jackson Pro Series Kelly
Jackson Dinky Sustaniac
Roland Cube 60
Peavey Triple XXX Stack
Quote by Ryan Nias
There is no today!
Only yesterday.
Live for yesterday.
Technically, you could argue that you were imagining a "yesterday" and quite possibly even today. There's some argument by Descartes that's pretty applicable here. I think it was his dream argument, but I forget how it ends.
Quote by Ryan Nias
There is no today!
Only yesterday.
Live for yesterday.

For arguments sake, no you don't.
Just because you 'remember' it, does not mean it happened.
Besides, thinking like that is just a poor focus on reality.
Then again, it's what you make it, so each his own fooling.
Spiral Out
Quote by burndttoast
Technically, you could argue that you were imagining a "yesterday" and quite possibly even today. There's some argument by Descartes that's pretty applicable here. I think it was his dream argument, but I forget how it ends.

Thats right, you could have invented yesterday in order to justify the today which you assume is coming because of your memory of yesterday, either fabricated or real.

Other guy whose post I cannot quote due to technological ignorance:
Its the only day you know existed within your own perceptions, and there's nothing wrong in living for the past, if you live for the past it means you're trying to make it all worth something, living for 'today' means all preparation was useless and can be thrown aside for a more spontaneous future.
And then what was the past for?
Metal Head

Gear
Squier Stratocaster
Jackson Pro Series Kelly
Jackson Dinky Sustaniac
Roland Cube 60
Peavey Triple XXX Stack
Last edited by Ryan Nias at Oct 16, 2007,
All I know for sure is now... what I did exactly one year ago at this exact moment (a human construct) isn't important.

What IS important....

Is that I'm spending right NOW in the Pit...

should that be depressing?
Oppression, quiet and Repressed
Swept under the seams
the bed of the acquiesced
where we sleep, insomniac dreams
ima build a time machine and prove you wrong
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Quote by Oasis-fanatic
ima build a time machine and prove you wrong

can i be your hot assitant?
Quote by pfa
can i be your hot assitant?

are you female?
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Quote by pfa
i could pretend :P

hmm i guess we could work around it......grab yourself a pack of condoms and we'll get to work
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

i dont know exactly what its called but the phrase is "everything happens for a reason"
its so true and crazy,every thing you do in life leads towards ..something i dunno haha,but you think "if id done this differently" you could be living another life so to speak.i hate thinking cause i think about this **** and how crazy it all is.
Quote by the_man101
yesterday came by so fast it felt like it was today

the the present will soon be the past and the past was once the future.

this time right now was the future yesterday and will be the past tommarrow.

and it keeps going in an on-going cycle.

right now the date is October 16 2007 2:04am. I can never get this time back, soon it will be 2:06 am and this time will be the past but now its the future. This day 10/16/07 is a day and once its gone its gone.

its crazy how time comes and goes, take a minute and stop to think about how your life has differed from this time and day a year ago, or 3 or 5. what where you doing at this time at this day.

this has just been a thought i have been having almost everyday for the past 4 years now. Its kinda hard to explain

Can I have some of what you're smokin'?