If you don't like this, you are not my friend.

It's awesome and beyond.
Quote by 'rockintheblues 14, 2007 2:38 am'
but i really do hate you and hope you and everyone you love is killed in the worst possible ways. i hope i get to spit in your eyes as you let out your final breath
Quote by punk_metal
i never even wanted to be ure friend anyway

I bet you took your time to figure something that clever and funny out. Aplause.

On-topic:
I'm currently learning tracks 1 and 5-9 on the album. Really need to get the timing right with this kind of stuff.
but i really do hate you and hope you and everyone you love is killed in the worst possible ways. i hope i get to spit in your eyes as you let out your final breath
It's pretty sweet. I've only listened to it a couple of times but I did enjoy it.

Some great song titles on there too, hahaha.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
I like it, listened to it a few times. But I find the more I listen to it the more I get bored of it..so yeah..gonna stop listening to it for a while.
if you have belief in ur soul and jesus you can do anything
Quote by Mongochromat
I bet you took your time to figure something that clever and funny out. Aplause.

On-topic:
I'm currently learning tracks 1 and 5-9 on the album. Really need to get the timing right with this kind of stuff.

nah.. popped into my head actually
Quote by greety
I like it, listened to it a few times. But I find the more I listen to it the more I get bored of it..so yeah..gonna stop listening to it for a while.

Agree. It's just one of those albums you gotta listen to once in a while.
Listening to it in pieces doesn't really give me anything.
Sick album. Love it. Some of the best guitar playing I've ever heard.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
I enjoyed listening to it very much. It is quite the musical trip, and I agree that it's not an album that you would just put on.

Must be an amazing listen when you're stoned. I'm gonna try that some time.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Don't. The vocals sounds like little evil monkeys that's gonna come out of your speakers and eat you.
lol

Still, curiosity gets the better of me. I've added it to the list of things to listen to while under the influence of psychoactive substances.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
Quote by dead-fish
lol

Still, curiosity gets the better of me. I've added it to the list of things to listen to while under the influence of psychoactive substances.

I like you You will be my special friend. You have no say.
Fine, since I have no say

you scare the living jesus out of me, you crazy bastard...
The songs on the album were too short. Yeah, like 30 songs, but 2 and a half minutes each?
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Because they aren't really songs. The whole album is one piece divided into different parts.
Honestly, I liked it, but I couldn't listen to something like that more than every once in a while.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Here's a live clip of some parts:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5YEqmIIdj8

Morgan is sick. Anyone checked out Mats & Morgan yet?
Quote by dead-fish
Fine, since I have no say

you scare the living jesus out of me, you crazy bastard...

Good to know there are no objections....
*Chains to ceiling*

*puts Sol Niger Within on infinte loop*