ya know.... i've noticed theres two kind of of musicians i've come to know....the first kind.... is arrogant, concerned with whos better than who, whos gear is better than whos, and basically concerned with being better than people then the second.... is the carefree type who is always willing to jam with people and teach them things, isn't concerned with whos better than who, and has never said another musician was horrible or anything like that.... actually tries to help people.... you see it alot on ug too...... someone posts an innocent question that seems like a dumb question to most people.... you normally get two kinds of responces..... you get a bunch of people just being all around jerks not even making an attempt to help then theres always 1 or 2 people who try to answer the question.... it kind of pisses me off.... am i the only one who notices this?
Quote by silhouettica
in my opinion, the only reason that dean and BC Rich guitars are so popular is because the people who play only want them for the pointy parts to stab people (such as their singer, or that guy from fall out boy)
Quote by EMGibanez
am i the only one who notices this?

I think I speak for the pit when I say: no...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
my best guess is that you're the 2nd type of musician.

the first type wouldn't have taken their eyes off from themselves to observe anything else.

Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
I hate arrogant and rude people in general.....good observation, but fcuk you anyway, my gear is better than yours.
Or then again of course, you could just be reading my signaure now...
yeah arrogant people dont make it so dont worry
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
your just pissed because i'm better than you!
Quote by pfa

get back to the machine you.....
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Quote by Oasis-fanatic
get back to the machine you.....

ok
Quote by EMGibanez
ya know.... i've noticed theres two kind of of musicians i've come to know....the first kind.... is arrogant, concerned with whos better than who, whos gear is better than whos, and basically concerned with being better than people then the second.... is the carefree type who is always willing to jam with people and teach them things, isn't concerned with whos better than who, and has never said another musician was horrible or anything like that.... actually tries to help people.... you see it alot on ug too...... someone posts an innocent question that seems like a dumb question to most people.... you normally get two kinds of responces..... you get a bunch of people just being all around jerks not even making an attempt to help then theres always 1 or 2 people who try to answer the question.... it kind of pisses me off.... am i the only one who notices this?
Your OP is flawed.

There's actually a third type. The guy who makes a joke at the expense of the TS or a previous poster, but then goes on to answer the question in an insightful manner.

... but there aren't many of us.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by pfa

LOL I was gonna do it but I though na someone else will..
Quote by Oasis-fanatic

bull****. I could easy name ten of my head but i have broken hand and one handed typing is taking me ages.
im the fourth which is the best musician, but doesnt say anything cause he spends time playing his guitar rather than looking at pictures of linsay lohan all day o yea ..............im bored but i agree
Quote by JamieB
Because all TRUE GUITARISTS know what PLUGINCHILD looks like, DUUUUH!

I want it now, and i want you NOW! give me your heart and your soul!
The worst type.... are the ones who know lots of theory and the like, but rip on all the n00bs who are just doing what they love.
hue
but one thing we can all agree on, there are three types of people in this world men, women and bassists
Quote by Oasis-fanatic

Oh yeah, Malmsteen is virtually unknown.
Good point TS. Sadly it is often true.

I hate it when I and others make efforts with our posts and they get lost amongst a sea of generic bull**** like "lock dah thred" "rong forumz"
I only insult another musician if they act like they are big **** when they suck. I was forced to go see this county artist and his songs consisted of strumming one chord over and over. No joke. And he kept going on about how "catchy" his into was.

If they will accept the help, I will help. If not, fine.
lol i dont know enough guitar to actully even dare say anything slighly critical to another guiatrist
i've noticed it aswell, i seem to be in the middle
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.