There's a few of these guitars at the guitar store, no real Hamers though. This one in particular caught my interest:
http://www.slammerguitars.com/sp2f.cfm
There's one in the normal cherry suburst but there's also a blue burst that looks really nice. I'm not really planning on getting one but a friend was really interested as well. Does anyone know if Slammers are any good or are they just another guitar that will fall apart after a year?
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
Last edited by CM_X5 at Oct 16, 2007,
The slammers i've played(im not sure if they were knockoffs though or real ones) were pretty cheap. I hate the necks and they just dont feel nice overall. But again im not sure if that was a knockoff, a one off or an actual one.

As for looks, the two tone sunburst is ugly!!
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
Meh, 'nother crappy LP rip-off. Get an Epiphone if that's the kind of guitar your after.
The one I saw at the store had a really nice finish. I saw it in a corner and saw Slammer on the headstock. I figured if they were gonna make it that nice it might be worth it to check out but my friend was hellbent on buying it for awhile. I don't think he is now though. On the website is says "solid wood' so I'm wary of that, I'll probably just tell him not to bother.
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab