screamodream
Banned
260 IQ
Just a question, but why the **** are people naming bands like trivium in the hardcore section? there a ****ing metal band! doest anyone take notice of the stupidity??

anywho what do u guys think?

Takamine Acoustic
waldorphPRS41
quixotic
1,984 IQ
They used to be Metalcore which is why they were here in the first place. Same with A7X. Metal forum doesn't want them, we really don't either but this is where they are stuck.
guitarwannabe16
2,376 IQ
Quote by screamodream
Just a question, but why the **** are people naming bands like trivium in the hardcore section?

Trivium is a blatant metalcore band. Metalcore is the fusion of metal and hardcore. Thus it falls under this section. Wise up yo.

Quote by screamodream
Does anyone take notice of the stupidity??

I've certainly taken notice of yours.
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick
when i ask questions. people reply with a stupid green smiley face sign

Heres lookin to you
waldorphPRS41
quixotic
1,984 IQ
Quote by guitarwannabe16
Trivium is a blatant metalcore band. Metalcore is the fusion of metal and hardcore. Thus it falls under this section. Wise up yo.

I've certainly taken notice of yours.

To TS, Listen to him. I said Trivum used to be metalcore because I was just assuming they weren't anymore but honestly I haven't listened to them except like one song forever ago and I hated it so guitarwannbe probably knows more about them than me.
Ishiga
Agile Brigade Commando
1,573 IQ
Because if anything lighter than Behemoth gets posted in the metal forum, it's automatically gay.

Hardcore, you can slap pretty much anything here as long as someone's screaming at some point and a guitar's being violently raped.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
waldorphPRS41
quixotic
1,984 IQ
Quote by Ishiga
Because if anything lighter than Behemoth gets posted in the metal forum, it's automatically gay.

Hardcore, you can slap pretty much anything here as long as someone's screaming at some point and a guitar's being violently raped.

Good call dude!!!!!!!!!!!!
screamodream
Banned
260 IQ
Quote by Nutman69
i think ur gonna get flamed pretty bad.

lol i think so too man bahahahaha
burntfacedog
Registered Abuser
266 IQ
Quote by screamodream
um sorry for my spelling mistake *their*

they're?
Quote by Skwisgaar Skwigelf
Fish don't gots no good metal to listens to.
pistols
i no longer like chicken
1,403 IQ
Quote by Ishiga

nah man. the red shore is heavier than sabbath. red shore is posted in here, sabbath is in the metal forum.

it's just that the metal forum doesn't accept anything that begins with an 'm' and ends with 'etalcore'
Quote by B4Dkarma
When you look at a guy and immediately go, "wow, what a douchebag"

that is what girls find attractive.
screamodream
Banned
260 IQ
Quote by pistols
nah man. the red shore is heavier than sabbath. red shore is posted in here, sabbath is in the metal forum.

it's just that the metal forum doesn't accept anything that begins with an 'm' and ends with 'etalcore'

yeh but sabbath was one of the first metal bands in history so naturally theyre going to be in the metal forum
DiamondOfBlood
We will all Rot
1,043 IQ
i had the same problem with through the eyes of the dead..I guess in this forum..what something ONCE was it still IS regardless..it's to keep traffic out of the metal forum because thats the busiest forum from my knowledge..
Death..Is Just The Beginning..
Spiritual_Cramp
BREEREEREE
972 IQ
Screamodream, weren't you the waste complaining about BMTH not being mentioned in the HARDCORE genre dictionary?

You're a ****ing idiot, and my new favorite one at that.
Quote by tyl3risan1nj4
why does everyone hate on TDWP
they really are a good band if your a true hardcore fan
i guess people on ug are more into metalcore and punk hardcore....

lolwat
Craigo
UG Spammer
4,396 IQ
Quote by Ishiga

Hardcore is a abreivation of hardcore punk, starting all the way back in the underground punk scenes in the late 1970's. You do not know what hardcore is, AT ALL.

And there's some really weak shit posted in the hardcore forum, it's not about being all heavy.

Silly fool.

You know nothing.
Spiritual_Cramp
BREEREEREE
972 IQ
Quote by Craigo
Hardcore is a abreivation of hardcore punk, starting all the way back in the underground punk scenes in the late 1970's. You do not know what hardcore is, AT ALL.

And there's some really weak shit posted in the hardcore forum, it's not about being all heavy.

Silly fool.

You know nothing.

And you're one of my favorite non-idiots.

<3
Quote by tyl3risan1nj4
why does everyone hate on TDWP
they really are a good band if your a true hardcore fan
i guess people on ug are more into metalcore and punk hardcore....

lolwat
hXcMacbeth3
256 IQ
this thread sucks
Originally posted by thestrumbum
the scream is so powerfull. my balls started two steppin.
IcePh0enix
Banned
1,721 IQ
Meh. Hardcore is a kind of punk. Metalcore is a kind of metal. There are a ton of bands within these genres so they combine into 1 forum. Anything that ends with core winds up here.
PiNk_ThE_pUnK
Bookstore Core
1,107 IQ
Quote by hXcMacbeth3
this thread sucks

Everything sucks today.
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)