This is funny as hell.

Link to article

Whats funniest is his take on one hot minute(well actually bowie was best but still...):

The Red Hot Chili Peppers had turned some heads with the innovative funky, rap-rock blend of Blood Sugar Sex Magik. They hoped to keep turning those heads until they snapped right off with 1995's One Hot Minute. Their recording process reads like a "how to" guide for great bands who want to make sure they never sell another album.

Step One: Get rid of song writing partner and guitar visionary John Frusciante.

Step Two: Replace him with metal-inspired possible trannie, Dave Navarro.

Step Three: Press record.

Singer and songwriter Anthony Kiedis was so depressed that he fell back into drugs after five years of sobriety. As a result, the album was less about sex and funk and more about drug-induced soul searching and heavy metal. Dave Navarro, the source of the metal, was reportedly concerned about the RHCP recording process. He often wondered why so much "jamming" was involved in the making of the album, which lead many music scholars to question whether or not Navarro had actually ever heard the Chili Peppers.

The album was commercially and critically unsuccessful and, with Frusciante's return to the band a few years later, it's easier for everyone to just pretend One Hot Minute never happened.
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
that article caused me to lol.
My stuff:

ESP EX-50
SX Telecaster Replica
Jade 75 watt amp
15 Watt Mega-amp, lol.
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Digitech RP50
wait... he has written that article?
Epiphone Les Paul Studio 2005
Marshall JTM-60
MXR Phase 90
Ibanez WH-10 Wah
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion
EHX Q-Tron +
Line 6 FM-4 Filter Modeler
Fender CD60 Acoustic
John Frusciante and RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS UG fanclub.
Quote by Karol1701
wait... he has written that article?

yeah...hes pretty sly too...he tries to make it seem like its not him but look at the clue in the bottom:
"He hopes to reinvent himself as a phrenologist."

look up phrenologist and then go to his website and see the main page
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
what the hell phrenologist means?
Epiphone Les Paul Studio 2005
Marshall JTM-60
MXR Phase 90
Ibanez WH-10 Wah
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion
EHX Q-Tron +
Line 6 FM-4 Filter Modeler
Fender CD60 Acoustic
John Frusciante and RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS UG fanclub.
You know what? I prefer Dave as a guitarist to John, just to be in the minority. Ha.
Quote by Karol1701
what the hell phrenologist means?

someone who sees what parts of the brain do what..

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
I thought it was John's decision to quit RHCP?

It was. Funny article, but i thought the Smashing Pumpkins made a good move, which Radiohead make too. I like Adore and post Adore material.
It's gonna be a blue day
wow! cocky much?... he describes himself as "guitar visionary"
Quote by ToolBass_dude
Look on youtube.com- search "rediculously hard classical **** that no one in their right mind would try" and you'll find some 5 year old asian kids playing it
i really doubt that he wrote that
Last edited by jeric0 at Oct 20, 2007,
Quote by DagMX
He often wondered why so much "jamming" was involved in the making of the album, which lead many music scholars to question whether or not Navarro had actually ever heard the Chili Peppers.

By the gods, I laughed!
I'm a communist. Really.