I was wonderind what all u fellow metal head think of a little black metal band named MARDUK??? i think theyre amazing however im a little uncertain if anyone else likes them lol
One of the few black metal bands I like. Haven't bought any cds yet though..Should probably do that.
Quote by 'rockintheblues 14, 2007 2:38 am'
but i really do hate you and hope you and everyone you love is killed in the worst possible ways. i hope i get to spit in your eyes as you let out your final breath
Hit and miss... they aren't really that little, even if you did mean it as a joke. Anyway, some of their albums are decent, the other half are generic and incredibly boring

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Quote by Emenius Sleepus
Hit and miss... they aren't really that little, even if you did mean it as a joke. Anyway, some of their albums are decent, the other half are generic and incredibly boring

Yeah, completely agree.
if you have belief in ur soul and jesus you can do anything
I'm apathetic to them, but I'll tell you what. I met them when they played in Brisbane...yea they don't seem to appreciate it when you tell them their songs need more Power Metal.
Quote by rabidguitarist
manowar.

on the subject:
anyone else notice that the film '300' is like... manowar: the movie?

Quote by morbid_death
Sam, you are my hero.

Metallurgy. Traditional Metal from Brisbane
http://www.myspace.com/metallurgy
Quote by Emenius Sleepus

Eeeexactly what I was gon' say.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
the onyl band on this planet who can mention Satan more times in a 11 minute span than Dark Funeral.

Generally boring, though they have some meritous qualities/
2006 AND 2007 Ultimate Guitar Best Vocalist

Quote by Magero
Jack - 3:54 AM
I will smoke, and eat and watch Futurama in your honour
I have heard one song... And I didn't like that one. I simply get nothing except headaches from Marduk...
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
I like them so far, but I've only been listening to them for 2 hours or so.

"**** Me Jesus" is an awesome album.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
I love them. My favorite album by them is Panzer Division Marduk

You're funny.

It's amazing how a band can flux so violently between friggin' awesome and total suck like Marduk can.
Quote by Joey Radical
I have heard one song... And I didn't like that one. I simply get nothing except headaches from Marduk...
And I'm guessing this guy heard one of the examples of total suck.
I recently bought Rom 5:12, and they have some really amazing songs on there. Throught the Belly of Damnation was like a kick in the ribs, but then you get songs like Imago Mortis, which gets kinda boring after a while. I love those vocals though, it sounbds truly sick, like he's choking or something. I also really liked the production on it. It was clean, but the guitars still had an edge to them.
On Opeth hosting the Headbanger's Ball:
Quote by PiNGPoNG-DT
Mikael: "Here's another one of them chunks of crap around my rectal lining."
Peter: "This one is especially adept at creating olfactory aversions in people."
Martins: "We agree."
Per: "Hi. I'm new."
I haven't heard them, but their comic strip sucks.

what do they sound like?
Saw them twice live.. Weren't bad, cracked some ribs, busted a nose but other than that I couldn't help but find them boring.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.