Whats wrong with wearing a band shirt to a concert of the said band?

I hear people whinging about it being bad etc.

whats wrong with showing support for the band your seeing?

I'm interested to hear the replies.
I do it if I have a tee of the band I'm seeing..... usually because I bought it at the last gig I saw them at!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I think its ok to do you know why not. I thought music was also a way of saying **** you this is what I like and I don't care about you asserting your opinions on me.

However I recon Band shirts must be a little bit faded for them to seem cooler
Fender Texas Special Strat
PRS SE Singlecut
Jim Dunlop Cry Baby
Vox VT30
I personally don't. I also dislike buying merch. That's just me.

Who cares what other people say. I reckon it's OK to wear a bands shirt at their concert.
Would you wear a football jersey of your team to one of their games? Of course you would! I don't see what all the huge fuss is about.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
normally i wear my **** plain faded black shirt and go topless in the mosh and buy a concert tee after the show. lol

Wearing band tees to shows is fine though. its more like "why woulndnt you wear their top to their show"
If you're wearing a shirt from an earlier gig the band played, then that's cool. Rub some newbies faces in it.
Quote by nitro.vo
Whats wrong with wearing a band shirt to a concert of the said band?

I hear people whinging about it being bad etc.

whats wrong with showing support for the band your seeing?

I'm interested to hear the replies.

Nothing.

It's just people who ran out of things to whine about.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
sweet.

Yeah, I wear my band shirts to teh bands gigs if I own one of their shirts. otherwise I wear a band shirt of a similar genre or something.

But ive been told off by dudes who say its lame and stuff.

odd
Now that I think about it, wearing another band's shirt is more likely to get you told off or beaten up. Like if you wore a Metallica shirt at a Megadeth concert
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
it means you HAVE to have sex with them after the show.

well probably not.. but i don't think it'd matter.. i don't understand the band elitists and their mysterious elitist ways.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Wearing the band ur seeings merch is fine, wearing your own merch to your own gig is not! Unless your already well established
I've never wore a band shirt to concert of said band but I did wear a bad brains shirt to a velvet revolver concert. If that counts for anything.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Wearing a band shirt of the band your seeing live is fine i think, i mean its just a t shirt.
LTD EC-400VF
Ibanez RG321MHRB
2005 Epiphone Vintage SG G400
MXR EVH Phase 90
Digitech Bad Monkey
BOSS DD-7
Korg Pitchblack
Marshall JVM215C
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Quote by Slinov
if i go to see a band live then i'd wear their shirt

unless i wanted one from that particular gig.

Wowww...you sigged me

Anyways, on topic..I don't see a problem with wearing a band's t-shirt to their gig. I always do it.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by Alter-Bridge
Would you wear a football jersey of your team to one of their games? Of course you would! I don't see what all the huge fuss is about.

1+

It's the exact same deal.

Gotta support the team man!

Go Devils!!!
I've never even heard anyone whine about this.

Though I do hate people who wear Metallica shirts at a Megadeth concert.
I generally just leave on whatever I had on that day anyway tbh.
Super Leeds and Classy Cas!
sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt.

wearing a jersey of the team you're going to watch is cool.
going to applebee's and wearing a shirt that says applebee's....not so good.
I think the only people who have a problem with it are people who want to show off how many other bands in said genre they like, if ya get what I mean.
Super Leeds and Classy Cas!
I just wear whatever t-shirt i throw on, heck i've worn an orange NoFX t-shirt to a metal gig and no-one gave me ****.
Quote by Oguchi Onyewu
sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt.

wearing a jersey of the team you're going to watch is cool.
going to applebee's and wearing a shirt that says applebee's....not so good.
I wear a Chili's shirt to Applebee's. That's right I'm bad ass
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Really, I don't think it matters, but I hear it's because it's kind of redundant. If you are at the concert of a given band, it's obvious that you like them. You don't have to wear their shirt to show you like them, but to me, it's irrelevant.
Quote by rockergurl09
Really, I don't think it matters, but I hear it's because it's kind of redundant. If you are at the concert of a given band, it's obvious that you like them. You don't have to wear their shirt to show you like them, but to me, it's irrelevant.

You could always wear it to say "I like this band better than you, suckers". I dunno.
I'm a communist. Really.