I haven't played one, and Rogue instruments tend to be a little "eh"... but those guitars have such good specs for the price that it's hard not to suggest them .

I say go for it If it sucks you can always send it back
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
If you try one maybe you could post again and give a review. They look like they might be decent. I do like the style.
TS, do you have a link for the particular one you're looking at? I'm curious.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
One of these methinks.

Here's the specs on the cheap one:

* Mahogany Body
* Maple neck with compound radius rosewood fingerboard
* 22 Jumbo Frets
* 3-Ply black pickguard
* Chrome Hardware
* Dual strap buttons at butt of guitar for selectable strap adjustment
* Adjustable Bridge with Anchored-Tailpiece
* Grover Tuning Machines
* Custom designed Bill Turner pickups
* 5-Position switch with specialized switching combinations
* 9-42's gauge strings
* Adjustable pole pieces on BT pickups
* 5-position switch:
* Position 1: Bridge pickup
* Position 2: Single coil from bridge and middle pickup
* Position 3: Bridge and middle pickup
* Position 4: Neck pickup parallel
* Position 5: Neck pickup

The heel from the neck joint is shaped and seems very out of the way.

I'm thinking of getting the lipstick one .
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Last edited by FacingUsAll at Oct 16, 2007,
Spec-wise, they seem nice. I'll have to see if I can get my hands on one next time I do my rounds at the local shops.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Which would you suggest?

Rogue HH

Epiphone LP-100 (Red)

First electric. I'm gonna play metal, primarily, but would like it to sound good for other stuff, like classic rock and blues and stuff, when I play at home
Id get the epiphone lp because they're not too bad and ive never heard anything good about rogue. theyre a pawn shop special.
^ as opposed to LP-100s, which are overpriced firewood specials.

By the way, what's the deal with Grovers being such a sign of quality? A set is thirty bucks retail, meaning they're worth nothing in OEM wholesale quantities. I'm fairly certain it's cheaper to buy a truckload of Grovers for $200 guitars than spend money on making your own el cheapo tuners.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Wow, spec-wise they seem pretty good....but until someone plays and gives an in depth review (post-honey moon peroid of course) I will hold judgement.
Behringer V-Tone GMX110 Combo Amp

or

Peavey Rage 258 Guitar Amplifier with TransTube Technology ?

Hows this combination: the Rogue and the Behringer