so i just started playing barre chord alot lately. well now my writst is in a brace and i can't move my thumb or other fingers with out a ton of pain. i guess i over did it now the dr. says i have to be in a brace for 2 weeks. what a bummber

Wow

hardcore :p

Seriously... that's dedication
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
you try too hard
i mean it's like 15 minutes of fretting and at least 5-10 of relaxing if you can't get it right right away
I think its trying to yell you something..
I came here to drink milk and kick ass.

... And I've just finished my milk.
try the saxophone maybe?
Check out my band (epic folk/death metal) at www.amorgen.org and add us to your favorite social networks!

Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser C7
Ibanez RG 2620
ENGL Powerball 2
ENGL 2 x 12" PRO Slanted E212VH
TC Electronic G-major 2
Behringer FCB1010
what have you actually done to it? I have cysts in my wrist from playing guitar...
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
Quote by frigginjerk
you must be doing something wrong... i've had stiffness from barre chords, but nothing that bad... is your guitar slung really low?

reaaaaallllllly low :P
Check out my band (epic folk/death metal) at www.amorgen.org and add us to your favorite social networks!

Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser C7
Ibanez RG 2620
ENGL Powerball 2
TC Electronic G-major 2
Behringer FCB1010
maybe .15 stings? O_o lol

Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser C7
Ibanez RG 2620
ENGL Powerball 2
TC Electronic G-major 2
Behringer FCB1010
try barring using your thumb on the low E instead, then you won't strain your wrist.
I do barre chords on a bass with high action with no problems

dude, what did you do wrong?
Quote by civildp1
It's not rocket surgery.
Quote by Kensai
That was so hot my penis exploded.
Quote by killthekingx
I **ing hate Opeth. They make every other band I know look bad.

Quote by beckyjc
some cockwanks just wan to throw 5 stars at her because she has a vag
so, how low DO you keep your guitar?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
the dr said i just rubbed my tendons to the point where they got swollen. had always played on my jackson but i just got a fender strat and now its only a week old and can't play it. maybe the difference in the neck thickness is what did it. who knows but im pissed