I got this e-mail in my msn :UNITED KINGDOM NATIONAL LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS

The Marina Offices, St Peters Yacht Basin,Newcastle upon Tyne, NE6 1HX England(Customer Services)GOVERNMENT ACCREDITED LICENSED!! Date: 5th October, 2007 Dear winner..... We are in reciept of your mail and you should count yourself extremely lucky tohave emerged as the only winner who won the First Prize in this year lucky dipsweepstakes held on the 4thOctober, 2007. As you already know your email address was randomly selectedalong with others from over 210,000 websites on the internet. Each email addresswas attachedto a Ticket no: 025-1146-1992-750,Serial no:2113-05, bonus no:12, REF No:UKNL-L/200-26937. Your email address () was selected as the Jackpot winner,along with otherwinners who also won in the 2nd, 3rd,4th,and 5th categories. We are glad to inform you that your claims have been processed and yourinformation should be provided,and forwarded to the Claims Office for Claims. You are therefore expected to claim your certified cheque parcel by contactingthe dispatch officer of UK NATIOANL LOTTERY, immediately for payment proceduresvia this details given below: Fiduciary Officer's Name: Dr.mack pedrol. Email:fiduciaryagent.ukdept@yahoo.co.ukDirect Tel: +44 704 574 6321 or Tel: +44 701 113 0527 Kindly note that as a result of your correspondence, Its is imperative that youadd your IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS{REF No: UKNL-L/200-26937}as the subject of anycorrespondencewith the Courier company to ensure they respond in a timely manner. PAYMENT PROCESSING FORM (1).YOUR NAMES.............. (2).CONTACT ADDRESS......... (3).TEL/FAX NUMBERS......... (4).OCCUPATION............. (5).COUNTRY ............... (6).AGE.................... (7).SEX.................... (8).EMAIL SELECTED......... We will require a concise update on proceedings with the firm as soon as you arein contact with them.If you need any assistance whatsoever, please donothesitate to let us know. Yours faithfully,Dr.Michael Smith. Fiduciary Agent. The United Kingdom National Lottery

Found this in my inbox Any idea if it's fake or not?
hue
fake

I mean, Michael Smith, does it have to be that obvious?
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
Yeah, I myself won a few millions over email.

Not to mention that every two-three days, I'm the 999999th visitor on some website.

I've got so many prizes and so much cash, I'm gonna have to start throwing some away, else I'll run out of storage space.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Last edited by Mad Marius at Oct 16, 2007,
Pretty lucky, winning a lottery you didn't even enter.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by Rankles
Pretty lucky, winning a lottery you didn't even enter.

Well I do have a bad memory
hue
hah phake
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
"The United Kingdom National Lottery"

It isn't called that, so yeah, a fake for sure.
The whole thing smacks of fake-ness.
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
I won 3 ipod nano's, a ps3, an xbox 360, a million dollars, and a special prize.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I hope you're being sarcastic with this, cause really you'd have to be pretty stupid to think this is real.

Actually, if you think this is real, I hope you reply to it and some Nigerian rapes your computer with viruses. You'd deserve it.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Quote by BenFoffenbock
I hope you're being sarcastic with this, cause really you'd have to be pretty stupid to think this is real.

Actually, if you think this is real, I hope you reply to it and some Nigerian rapes your computer with viruses. You'd deserve it.

+1
Quote by letsgocoyote
No I'm not Jesus. I would aspire to be though. I think under circumstances he would let you pay less if you needed to.
Of course its fake.

The UK Lottery is called Lotto, not the blatantly obvious "UK NATIONAL LOTTERY"
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by sock_demon
I got this e-mail in my msn :UNITED KINGDOM NATIONAL LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS

The Marina Offices, St Peters Yacht Basin,Newcastle upon Tyne, NE6 1HX England(Customer Services)GOVERNMENT ACCREDITED LICENSED!! Date: 5th October, 2007 Dear winner..... We are in reciept of your mail and you should count yourself extremely lucky tohave emerged as the only winner who won the First Prize in this year lucky dipsweepstakes held on the 4thOctober, 2007. As you already know your email address was randomly selectedalong with others from over 210,000 websites on the internet. Each email addresswas attachedto a Ticket no: 025-1146-1992-750,Serial no:2113-05, bonus no:12, REF No:UKNL-L/200-26937. Your email address () was selected as the Jackpot winner,along with otherwinners who also won in the 2nd, 3rd,4th,and 5th categories. We are glad to inform you that your claims have been processed and yourinformation should be provided,and forwarded to the Claims Office for Claims. You are therefore expected to claim your certified cheque parcel by contactingthe dispatch officer of UK NATIOANL LOTTERY, immediately for payment proceduresvia this details given below: Fiduciary Officer's Name: Dr.mack pedrol. Email:fiduciaryagent.ukdept@yahoo.co.ukDirect Tel: +44 704 574 6321 or Tel: +44 701 113 0527 Kindly note that as a result of your correspondence, Its is imperative that youadd your IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS{REF No: UKNL-L/200-26937}as the subject of anycorrespondencewith the Courier company to ensure they respond in a timely manner. PAYMENT PROCESSING FORM (1).YOUR NAMES.............. (2).CONTACT ADDRESS......... (3).TEL/FAX NUMBERS......... (4).OCCUPATION............. (5).COUNTRY ............... (6).AGE.................... (7).SEX.................... (8).EMAIL SELECTED......... We will require a concise update on proceedings with the firm as soon as you arein contact with them.If you need any assistance whatsoever, please donothesitate to let us know. Yours faithfully,Dr.Michael Smith. Fiduciary Agent. The United Kingdom National Lottery

Found this in my inbox Any idea if it's fake or not?

Sorry, but you're an idiot.

Unless the National Lottery can't afford a non-retarded typist or a keyboard with a reliable space bar.
I never win the lottery.

But many Nigerian kings have asked me for banking assistance.
A Nigerian Prince asked me to help him out. I'm still waiting for my money back.
REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 8TH OF NOVEMBER!! I SURVIVED 4CHAN'S INVASION!!
Uneeded Praising Section:
Quote by The_Hottest_Day
Why didnt you get cable-less mics?

Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Quote by Kensai
^
^ That was at me so yes it is praise.
Quote by Tallman
I never win the lottery.

But many Nigerian kings have asked me for banking assistance.

Do you watch fonejacker?
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by The_Hottest_Day
A Nigerian Prince asked me to help him out. I'm still waiting for my money back.

Its obviously fake. Heck, the email addresses and phone numbers smack of fakeness. a Yahoo email which is practially untraceable and mobile numbers which will probably be PAYG and disposed of as money is gained
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
You cant win something you didnt enter (I think ive won the spanish lottery 10 times now)
You Are More Likely To Be Devoured Than Empowered By Your Own Sense Of Romance
Isnt the company called Camelot anyway? not the National Lottery.

PSN ID: ArranP

You had it comin'.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)