So UG, is there any specific genre that you listen to while you work out or exercise?
Generally, I'll be listening to something heavy, normally Metallica or Rammstein. Lately, I've also been listening to Turbonegro's 'Retox' album.

Off you go, post your favourites...
I don't work out so to speak, but I don't mind a little bit of Darkthrone when I'm tidying my room.
RULE BRITANNIA
in the gym mainly thrash and hardcore ranging from megadeth to god forbid and KSE

its all good
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Children of Bodom, In Flames, Dark Tranquility, Iron Maiden, Megadeth, stuff like that.
last year i kinda worked out, mainly metallica or system of a down..anything to make you abit angry or energetic
then i stopped going to the gym cose i cant afford it and i get bored there by myself
Motion City Soundtrack!!

My Favourite Accident is the greatest!!
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Eye of the tiger. I also like to run up stairs and mountaintops for reasons unknown to me. Something about a "montage" or something.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
music usually....

the closest music to my bench press used to be a playstation, so i chucked on san andreas and listened to its radio
Metal, rock, Yngwie Malmsteen, Mattias Eklundh, some Steve Vai stuff, some Paul Gilbert stuff and some Satriani stuff. Children of Bodom rocks for it xD
Ibanez s540 with gold Schaller bridge and OMGGOLD hardware

Ibanez RGR320 with Lo-Edge Pro bridge and scalloped fretboard

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black
Bathory, Manowar, and Iron Maiden are my favorites to listen to while working out. Something about 'em just gets the blood flowing. Damien Marley, as well, is pretty good to listen to.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by buckethead_jr
Rhapsody

Hell yeah. Also Barney and the Backyard Gang. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8YThdScW64
I love the retarded way of singing. Remember it's some 50 year old guy who makes this ****e up. I love those guys.
Good for exercising. I don't know why the **** I just posted this..I shouldn't mix my private live with an internet forum like that.

Yes children..we will go camping again.............very soon. SCARY
I love the way he gets orgasms when they..get camping clothes on.

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black
Last edited by PhantomNote at Oct 16, 2007,
Pantera and Sevendust are the best to work out to. I also listen to Disturbed, Megadeth, Lamb of God, and Shadows Fall when I work out.
Quote by wizards?
techno

well some people says its good to work out to. Doesn't work for me. I just get a headache xD

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black
Machine Head's new CD The Blackening is awesome to sit upand press up to. I don't do weights but I guess that'd be great. Arise by Sepultura is a pounding thrash album for excerising to. Alot of metal, it drives you on.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by PhantomNote
well some people says its good to work out to. Doesn't work for me. I just get a headache xD

^ it does, I just don't listen to it anywhere else. It gives you this pumping beat that's like,"GO NOW GO NOW GO NOW!!!!!!!"