I have a powerpoint due next period, and I need help making it look better. So can you please help!!
http://rapidshare.com/files/62953439/Egyptian_WarfareFINALE_CRYSTAL_PLANET.ppt.html

theres the link. Sorry to ask this, but I really cant fail...
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
yea, its on egyptian warfare

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Quote by Pinky19
yea, its on egyptian warfare

They fought with sticks and stones. All you need to know.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
No, they fought with bronze and chariots. Their pharaoh was also at least 20 feet high with a huge horse and chariot, running over unfortunate pedestrians who happen to be in his way.

That's what the pictures say, anyways. And pictures never lie!
I'm a communist. Really.
no, I just need help making my powerpoint look better

Quote by denizenz
I had the Egyptians build a trebuchet in Age of Empires once. That was cool until the Assyrian priests took control of it.

WOLOLOOO

Wait, trebuchets in the orinigal Age of Empires? What did I miss?
I'm a communist. Really.
Don't forget to add a mummy or two in there.

Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
can anyone actually help me? I havve no idea how to use powerpoint........

Quote by denizenz
Unless you're doing some kind of research paper on the affects of icy hot on Mudkips, I think you've come to the wrong place.

I lol'ed