All i seem to see in this forum are lyrics.
What about the actually structure behind it?
I need help coming up with way to write stuff, what shall I start with?
Lyrics or the actual music?
Shall I write the chorus first or the verse? or even the mid-8?
How do I fit riffs together?
What makes a good bass line?
Shall I use drums?
Whats is the song about?
Do the lyrics fit the music style?
Does the song modulate?
What scales make each mood?
Shall I Write a bass solo? Guitar solo? Or drum solo?
How do you build tension?
Does it matter what chords i use?

you know what I mean?

What does a song need for it to be a song worth listening to? That people will wana here over and over again?

I don't know where to start?

What methods can i use?

Your help would be appreciated.
If you'd care to read the forum rules and FAQs, there's more than enough there to get you started.

this main forum is for you to post your own lyrics for critique. The techniques sub-forum is there to discuss such things as what you mentioned above.

This thread is being reported because it is in the wrong place - in future please read the forums rules before posting.

Welcome to S+L

*Reported
I think its in the right forum, I think this all comes under song writing, and it states in the title of the forum.
I would have thought someone who has been on the forum for three years would have understood.

If you read the FAQS stickied at the top of the forum, it states that this main forum is for original work only, posted for critique. This belongs in the techniques sub-forum, where everything you mentioned in your first post belongs.

I hope you clear this up. This has only been reported so it is easy for the mods Steve, Carmel and Mat to find and close. Reposting this in the correct forum (techniques) would save everyone a lot of time and hassle.

Thank you
Quote by stueey
I think its in the right forum, I think this all comes under song writing, and it states in the title of the forum.

*closed*
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.