Page 1 of 2
Ok its coming closer to Christmas, and I need some ideas of what to get her, and I need some ideas! I was thinking clothes, like a dress or something, but also something she'' use lots. I'll spend about £70 or so, and it can be many things or one big thing! And serious answers, not a years supply of IcyHot or a barrel roll machine!
Real men don't need sigs.
Get a HUGE bunch of flowers.

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Write something - A poem or a list of the things you love about her

Make something - My wife and I save keepsakes from places we've been or special things we've done and I made her a small oak chest to keep them in.

Jewelry of course.
Erm i'd go for some smaller items in case she doesn't like the big one Jewelery, flowers, clothes, maybe chocolate and the best bet is to ask her/or her girl friends. I do that, saves so much time and brain effort
Quote by cakemonster91

*chuckle* A peanut. With a face.

Go to your staff paper and re-write this song a half step down so on the paper it'll be like you have a "C" just move it down to a "B#"

Know your theory, then play like you don't.

Does she like to read? Then get her a book or two. Does she play an instrument (such as piano)? Then get sheet music. My point is to try to spread out the gifts to match several of her interests. It'll show how thoughtful you are, and earn you some major bonus points.
Epiphone Les Paul
T. Haruo Acoustic
Fender MusicMan 210 (130w)
Get a HUGE bunch of flowers.

way way too cliche', just be original and i'm quite sure if she loves you and knows you spent money on her then she'll be happy with it...

EDIT: fuck it, get her jewelry
Member #3 of the Breaking Benjamin Fanclub PM Electric7 to join.
i say jewlry.

but if she doesn't like exactly what you picked out

don't get upset if she returns it
Quote by sthall
Does she like to read? Then get her a book or two. Does she play an instrument (such as piano)? Then get sheet music. My point is to try to spread out the gifts to match several of her interests. It'll show how thoughtful you are, and earn you some major bonus points.

get her a vibrator.. she'lll love it
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
yea just get something simple, doesnt have to be too fancyful. Make something urself if u can, that will be the best. Can also include a hand drawn card
Something from the heart like a poem or better yet a song would be prime.
There were never any good old days/They are today, they are tomorrow/It's a stupid thing we say/Cursing tomorrow with sorrow
not sure if its been mentioned cos i've not the time to take a ganders! but i've been with my ball and chain for 5 years now, and she LOVES me 2 you bears at the age of 20 even. i swear to god man, you cant go wrong. unless your woman is really butch, and likes mud and trucks. in that case get her a tonka truck
Quote by dgervin839
or a barrel roll machine!

I lol'd.

Where can I get one of these?
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Don't get her jewelry. Get her something she can use. If she is a good girlfriend, she would rather have something useful.
4 strings good, 6 strings bad.
Shoot her! in all seriousness listen up. She comes over, you yell: "surprise!" and BAM you shoot her face off. Now not only can any gift you give her only get better, you can give her a piece of her skull back each year, like a 'collect them all' kind of thing, chicks dig those themed gifts.
Quote by hippie_cune
Stukart, you're the most awesome human being I have ever met. I love you
Quote by Stukart
Shoot her! in all seriousness listen up. She comes over, you yell: "surprise!" and BAM you shoot her face off. Now not only can any gift you give her only get better, you can give her a piece of her skull back each year, like a 'collect them all' kind of thing, chicks dig those themed gifts.

Didn't you post about shooting someone in another thread like an hour ago?

I love you Stukart
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Didn't you post about shooting someone in another thread like an hour ago?

I love you Stukart

Yea I'm building it up to a personal meme kind of thing

there are so many advantages to shooting someone! everyone should try it!

edit: god bless america.
Quote by hippie_cune
Last edited by Stukart at Oct 16, 2007,
Quote by Stukart
Yea I'm building it up to a personal meme kind of thing

there are so many advantages to shooting someone! everyone should try it!

edit: god bless america.

Stukart, in honor of this, I shall help you spread your wonderful meme
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz

ಠ_ಠ

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Stukart, in honor of this, I shall help you spread your wonderful meme
Forced meme is forced?
DRAGONFORCE IS THE HARDEST METAL KNOWN TO MAN
Well no flowers (shes got hayfever) and no im not shooting her in th face :L:

Yeah jewellery sounds good, an maybe a bottle of perfume with it if I have any money left over?

I painted her a card for her birthday so a cant do that again, and I don't want her to think im using homemade stuff to get out of paying for stuff!
Quote by dgervin839
Well no flowers (shes got hayfever) and no im not shooting her in th face :L:

Yeah jewellery sounds good, an maybe a bottle of perfume with it if I have any money left over?

I painted her a card for her birthday so a cant do that again, and I don't want her to think im using homemade stuff to get out of paying for stuff!

seriously dude, why not? I mean it's worth a try right? it's true not all chicks are into it, but 9/10 are. well, I never heard one complaining anyway.
Quote by hippie_cune
Quote by IBANEZ_EDGE
Forced meme is forced?

phailfag is phail?
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz

ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Stukart
seriously dude, why not? I mean it's worth a try right? it's true not all chicks are into it, but 9/10 are. well, I never heard one complaining anyway.

How could she complain...you just shot her face off..haha
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz

ಠ_ಠ

What about something like that? I don't really know much about diamonds, but can you get diamond necklaces for like £60?
Jesus Christ, she's your girlfriend. If you need to ask a forum full of other teenagers what present you should get her then I really don't think you deserve to be with her.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
Jesus Christ, she's your girlfriend. If you need to ask a forum full of other teenagers what present you should get her then I really don't think you deserve to be with her.

Jesus Christ, I do know what to get her, I'm just not going to get the first thing that comes to mind, I'd actually like to put some thought into it. And who are you to say who I should and shouldn't be with. I've gotten her gifts for anniversaries, birthdays and Christmas before, but I've never spent that much on her!
Quote by -February-Star-
I lol'd.

Where can I get one of these?

You have to kill yourself first. It waits for you on the other side.

Anyway, take her out. Go somewhere she's never been.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
I wish I had a girlfriend =(((

fixed
DRAGONFORCE IS THE HARDEST METAL KNOWN TO MAN
Page 1 of 2