Stagg, yet again i am amazed at the quality and price of my latest buy from them.
Anyone else own any stagg gear?
what do you think of it?
I like their picks. But I wouldn't buy a guitar/bass made by them...
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
i played a stagg guitar once....

the lack of quality was horrifying, sounded horrible, the neck felt just plain nasty. i woudlnt touch anything made by them, but its all down to personal preference i guess.
My Gear

Ibanez J Custom RG8570Z-BX - BKP Warpigs
ESP Eclipse II Full Thickness - BKP Nailbombs
Fender Mexican Strat - BKP Trilogy Suites.

Axe FX II - Matrix GT1000FX - Rocktron All Access.

Stinnett M7 in the works
Yup, i have a mate who has one, and says it's better than a epiphone.

What a cocksucker...
Cam Sampbell's my hero
well staggs are maily begginer guitars, that explains most of it xD
My friend's bass is a stagg and it's decent, probably her playign (bloody amazing bassist BTW) but yeah it's made of alder so I assume staggs would be decent project guitars.
I know that there not in the same league as other brands, but i have been playing guitar for 15 years, and i can tell you that for £200 its a bloody damn site better than most cheap guitars, notably yammaha and encore.

I think a lot of guitarists are snobby in that, if it dosen't cost £600 and its not made by a mainstream brand its got to be ****.
^ for £200 you can do better than stagg. a higher end squier for example, would be superior to a stagg. low end epiphone are better, cort guitars, ibanez s320 isn't much of a stretch

plenty more. in my experience stagg are just plain bad
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
The local music store (Dr. Music) sells mainly Stagg and Sammick (I believe they are owned by Sammick?).

I've played a bunch of them. They are okay for a beginner, but nothing else. Sammicks are actually pretty good though. One of the Sammicks had a Floyd on it. It surprised me and played quite well. I thought about buying it but somebody else got to it before I could and they haven't gotten any new ones since.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
My first guitar was a cheap crappy stagg acoustic, served me okay but i didnt know anything better
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit