any help would be most apreciated thanks
stew
my gear:
jackson dk2m
ibanez grg170dx.
peavey vyper 15
warwick corvette 5 string
ashdown 5 15
Ye i also want one and i'm wondering if the neck is fat or thin because on my sg its fat and i cant tap or anything on it but i can on my friends ibanez
Schecter Damien 6
Epiphone G-400
Digitech RP200A
Vox AD30VT-XL
I believe thier only authorised dealer in the Uk is sound control. I went to try one out, in there, bought it and then took it back they were pretty good on the customer service. Don't let tubadude know you want one he might get in a tiz
Fender Texas Special Strat
PRS SE Singlecut
Jim Dunlop Cry Baby
Vox VT30
Quote by Jonakin
Ye i also want one and i'm wondering if the neck is fat or thin because on my sg its fat and i cant tap or anything on it but i can on my friends ibanez

The neck is not uber fat but its not ibanez thin. I found it ok, but it won't be a shreadfest if thats what you are after. Having said that my prs has a thin yet wide neck and I can tap on that no probs
PRS SE Singlecut
Jim Dunlop Cry Baby
Vox VT30
why will he get in a tiz?
my gear:
jackson dk2m
ibanez grg170dx.
peavey vyper 15
ashdown 5 15
Quote by turkish_bathmat
The neck is not uber fat but its not ibanez thin. I found it ok, but it won't be a shreadfest if thats what you are after. Having said that my prs has a thin yet wide neck and I can tap on that no probs

+1
Quote by stew91
why will he get in a tiz?

When I was asking about one he and this other guy started arguing between that and the washburn x50. I then bought the hellraiser changed my mind and took it back, when he saw i was then looking into the prs se singlecut he started calling me a liar, what a loser all cos I changed my mind about the guitar I wanted
PRS SE Singlecut
Jim Dunlop Cry Baby
Vox VT30
who knows... i have two schecters..well one is on its way and i love both of them... the necks are very good.. a little thick but very fast and very playable... they are like the prs guitars in the fact that the neck is thincker then most shred guitars but thats okay because it plays well. if someone sells you one... jump on it imediately!!!!! best guitar you can get in my opinion.. except for the fact that it has a trem.. i prefer hardtail but that doesn't matter i just by the schecters with out the trem system!
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
also thanks man for the web site now ive just got to save
my gear:
jackson dk2m
ibanez grg170dx.
peavey vyper 15
ashdown 5 15
yeah man i heard a sound check man form that instant i was sold
my gear:
jackson dk2m
ibanez grg170dx.
peavey vyper 15