hey guys i'm having a few tone problems.

i have an epiphone les paul junior. (maybe thats my problem there)
i'm really a bass player that dabbles in guitar so i dont spend a buttload on guitar equipment. anyway. i have a zoom G1 Guitar prossessor. i like that i can get a varity of tones but they are hard to make and put them where i want them. i'm looking for a kind of dry tone similar to jade pugets in Girls not Grey by afi. does anyone have experience with this petal? any help is appreciated thanks.

ohh btw i play through my peavey combo 15' bass amp.
I play bass!
you're playing a guitar with pretty bad pickups, thru a really bad multi effects player into a bass amp.

just make the best of it and save up a little cash. buy a better practice amp and ditch the multi effect.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
your guitar has no good pickups. plus, what strings, and maybe your amp has something to do with it. i'm no big peavey user, so i couldnt help you there. but try getting some EMG's, or Seymour Duncan Pickups. Maybe some Ernie ball slinkies for strings. but whatever suits your music style.
i played tht guitar in a shop, didn't buy it, tone wasn't great but it wasn't terrible for the price.