lets see there are so many to choose from and so many for different reasons...
anything by lamb of god/head bang
rated u for ugly/sing along
heaven shall burn/torching cars

but thats just to name a few...so go ahead lets hear it.
When in doubt, sweep it out
For me, I always have funning jamming to Albert King, or "Epitaph" by King Crimson, for some reason

But then again, I'm not a good guitarist
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
I like to jam Sweet chid o mine-GnR.O and I also recently learned to play the Halo theme song.Its Kicka** I defenitly suggest learning it.
John 5Dimebag DarrelJimi HendrixSlash Foo Fighters

Quote by therussian
For me, I always have funning jamming to Albert King, or "Epitaph" by King Crimson, for some reason

But then again, I'm not a good guitarist

I love jamming to Epitaph on my bass. Also, Maggot Brain by Funkadelic is great for jamming to as well, as in the actual song the bass is improvisong
Right now, it's definitely Holy Wars, and it probably will be for quite a damn while.
you will fight death as you slowly realize...
my over all favorite song to jam to is a tie between lamb of god's laid to rest and metallica's master of puppets
When in doubt, sweep it out
we'll my fav. song to jam to as in improv to is either Dimples by John Lee Hooker/Allman Bros. Band or Goin Down The Road Feelin Bad by the Grateful Dead. god i feel wierd not having metal or something shredish haha me and therussian are just too cool i guess
omg! toxicity is so much fun to jam to, my band does is alot, all the parts are put together so that it's just the funnest song to play with a full band of all time!!...especially the drum part!(im a drummer/songwriter)

and pretty well every billy talent song is fun, especially try honesty, perfect world, this suffering, this is how it goes, standing in the rain, surrender, fallen leaves!!(thats our warmup song btw for practices haha) and red flag.......then some 3 days grace are good to jam to like, pain, riot, i hate everything about you, or animal i have become...then of course there's hate(i really don't like you) by the plain white t's, and then some more by system of a down are mr. jack, old school hollywood, chop suey, and lonely day....then, say it ain't so by weezer is also pretty fun to jam to (just keep playing it over and over instrumentaly, it's fun to mix with)...the red by chevelle...between angels and insects by papa roach...can't stop, dani california and under the bridge by the red hot chili peppers....i could go on and on, but ya, i definetly recommend those songs to cover if you're in a band and you want some sweet songs that are fun to rock out to, ESPECIALLY TOXICITY AND TRY HONESTY! giver a go, i hope your band does well with those